Welcome back

We finally arrived at the hero agency Ground Zero works at. I looked at my phone and the time read '16:58' Yuto had began to look even more sleepy so I picked Yuto up and walked inside the agency dragging our suitcase with one hand and was carrying Yuto in the other. As Yuto drifted of to sleep I lightly placed a kiss on his forehead as I continued to walk forward to the front desk.

When I approached the form desk, a lady smiled warmly at me and said "Hi! My names Mrs Ito, how can I help you?" I looked at her and replied "Hi ... umm is baku- I mean is Ground Zero here?" I was kinda shaking and nervous but I didn't know why thought.
"Yes, my I ask why miss?"
"It's kinda personal problems but I really really need to talk with Ground Zero please" I looked at Yuto and then the receptionist. She picked up the phone on her desk and dialed a number and she said down the phone "You have a visitor I'm sending them up"
And she then ends the call.
" Go to the 20th floor and take a left to the end of the corridor that's where his office is." She said with a sweet tone in her voice.
I then proceed to thank her for her kindness, grabbed the suitcase a d started to walk over to the elevator.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About five minutes later I had reached bakugo's office. For a second I hesitated but then I knocked on his office door.
"Who's there? What do you want? Come in then!" He said in his normal angry/ pissed tone. I walked in with my son in my arms as bakugo stared at me.
"Hey kacchan. You missed me?"
"Copycat?"
"Yep that's me...."
"Welcome back you ass"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

I haven't posted in awhile but I'll try my best to write the next part before need week. I hope you're enjoying the story so far.