Chapter 17: It's A Rut?

Start from the beginning

Now, here he is. Seated neatly on top of his swiveling black chair. Scribbling down words after words with his heavy-lidded eyes, his spine aching from the lack of sleep. The hold around his black mountain pen was getting slippery and slippery by the seconds. Perhaps, due to how remarkably tired he is.

Around that time, The round source of light was still high up above the sky. Illuminating every creature hiding behind the bushes. Whereas the yellow hues of the sun were still so visibly transparent that most of the people tend to recognize the hues as surprisingly white color.

Yawning as he struggles to stretch his body, his sharp hearing sense seems to catch a glimpse of a loud chattering outside the clinic. Not that it's odd or rare for that occurrence to happen, but this time he couldn't help but to somehow feel a bit tense hearing it.

Let's just say his nurturing side was really sensitive.

"They better be talking about my good looks to be this loud, in this early morning dear god." Sighing, His eyes move along through the glass pane, seeing a bunch of people crowding right in front of his clinic.

"What in the world-" Barely even a second longer than that, the faint smell of distress coming from a very known scent of his brother, Taehyung peeked around his nose.

Sharpening his senses, Seokjin dare to drew the curtains apart. Approaching to the glass pane to see more of what was happening outside. That was when his eyes finally caught it. Three of his closest friends were scrambling through the crowd, darting their path straight to Seokjin's clinic.

One of them was coated in a big furry blanket, carried by Taehyung, the male's face was incredibly pale. It belongs to the youngest, Jungkook.

Hurry, Seokjin grabs one of his long coat that was hanged upon one of his hangers, wrapping it around his body messily, he couldn't care less about his looks. Hastily rushing down the stairs, His heart was beating unnecessarily hard against his broad chest when this time, he picks up the distress and frustration smell from his boyfriend's scent.

When he opened the door, the crowd went silent as a panting Seokjin appeared through it. Namjoon was right on the doorstep, Taehyung by his side carrying a limping body of Jungkook.

"Hyung, something is wrong with Jungkook."

___

"So?"

Three color-headed males were standing in the corner of a designated room, right against the wooden tiles. One of them nervously tapping his foot against the oakwood, others were too busy biting their nails and dazing off.

Tensing the air, the three of them were staring right at the youngest male, who was poorly trying to find the best position to sleep. Head tossing, body turning, the youngest seems to doesn't have the ability to grasp the feeling of comfort above the bed he was tucked into.

"Jin Hyung, Soo, what did you find?" The youngest out of the three, nudge the oldest one. His eyes still daringly attached to the sleeping male, Jungkook.

"What?"

"Him, Jungkook. What did you find?" He adjusted his words, turning his head to Seokjin for a better view.