Chapter 8: The First Battle

Lilith the Capital of Underworld

A hooded figure walks into the palace in the capital city Lilith of the Underworld. The figure goes into the throne room to announce what he has found out. He walks up to a skeleton sitting on a throne and says, "We have located several devils that have come over from the human world. They have made their way to the Astaroth territory."

Hades

Hades

Hades replies, "Good I was hoping they would make it easy on us. Now we don't need to worry about tracking them down. I want the Belial family to go and finish off the Phenex's while the Bael family eliminates the Astaroths along with those new pests." The hooded figure replies, "The Satan Lucifer, Sirzechs Lucifer is with the Astaroth clan. Are you sure that the Bael clan will be enough?" Hades laughs, "I am certain it will be fine. Even if the Bael family fails me they are just useless bats anyway. At the very least I bet they can lower the morale of those fools." The hooded figure says, "I will go and give the word then."

Two days later in Astaroth Territory

Ravel: "My phoenix has spotted an incoming army. They bear the seal of the Bael clan."

Lord Astaroth: "Oh so they have decided to come have they. The Bael clan has been a rather active military group for Hades. However, they have usually just been used in defense, not attack."

Sirzechs: "Is us being here that big of a concern to Hades?"

Ajuka: "No I doubt it. My guess is that he is just testing to see what the Satans can do. He is toying with us to see if we will kill our own allies."

Sirzechs: "The moment they decided to side with Hades they lost their standing as our allies."

Zeoticus: "I agree. It will be fun to see them realize that despite their claim as the strongest devil house, they are still no match against all of us."

Ajuka: "I would not be so sure about that. These devils could be a rather large challenge for us to have to overcome. It would be best to not let our guard down."

Lord Astaroth: "I agree. We will be prepared for them when they arrive. I will not see the Underworld under the control of that tyrant Hades."

Two hours later

As expected the Bael family arrives with a full army. The Astaroths along with the Gremorys and Gusions are ready to meet them. The Asaroths have many of the devils that live in the territory serving as foot soldiers in their own army. "Remember the plan, we need to get them spread out far enough that Leon and Murayama can rush in and use the Chishi Duko against the members of the Bael family. Just a single cut will do." Murayama replies, "Don't worry you can count on us. As soon as there is an opening we will take it." The groups all take up positions ready for the battle that is about to begin.

The battle begins as expected with the Bael family charging in blindly. They are quickly met with massive attacks of destruction magic as Rias, Sirzehchs, and Zeoticus all launch attack after attack. While the Astaroth family is outnumbered they hold the right flank against the attacking forces quite well. This is aided with Ajuka using his demonic powers to increase those of his allies and also redirect the attacks that get launched at them. Despite this the left flank does not hold as well. This was the area that was being protected by the Gusion family primarily. This side however was where Zekram Bael had been positioned. He had decided to help his family out with showing their true powers. He easily pushes the Gusions back basically by himself. His attacks break several of Irina's ribs as she gets hit by a shock wave of earth created by an orb of destruction that he launches. Seeing that they are out matched the Gusions fall back toward Sirzechs.