“Come on baby, it will be quick,” he whispers into my ear. The vibrations caused the hairs on the back of my neck to raise.

“The others are here, what if someone sees?” I question shakily. The proximity of his lips and the position of his hand cause me to become hyper-aware of my surroundings. I try to shift myself a little bit away from him, but I realize that there is nowhere for me to go.

Changkyun runs one of his fingers up my clothed heat causing a shudder to run through my body. He hums at y response.

“See I know you want this, no one will know unless you let them. Just keep quiet baby girl.”

I let my eyes scan over all of the boys around me, noticing that not a single one has picked their heads up to look at me. I let out a soft breath, realizing quickly that there was no winning this fight. As much as I hate to admit it, now that the idea has been planted into my head, there is no turning back. I do want it, and I want it now.

With a huff, I nod my head softly to Changkyun. I just know there is a huge dimpled smile now plastered on his face.

He takes his long digit and uses it to push my panties to the side. His finger starts to run up my slit and I crush my lips together to hide any unwanted noises.

I can’t believe this is happening. I'm getting fingered for the first time and can't believe this would happen while there's someone around.

Changkyun’s finger does another delicious swipe before he starts to slowly insert it into me. The pleasure caused me to reach out and squeeze the top of his thigh. I can feel him soak himself into me until his knuckle reaches my opening. Any other time I would let myself bask in this thought, but right now, the only thing on my mind is keeping quiet.

I do another sweep around the room with my eyes, finding that no one has yet turned to look at me and Changkyun. He feels me relax a little bit after this and uses the time to slide in a second finger. I squeeze my lower half tightly causing Changkyun to let out a quick breath.

“Shit baby,” his voice comes out as barely a whisper.

My nails sink into him, definitely leaving marks on the skin of his thighs. He doesn’t seem to mind though. His fingers still pulling in and out of me wonderfully.

He starts to quicken the movement of his digits in me and my breath starts to come out of my nose sporadically. I was trying my best to not make any sound, but my energy is slowly draining.

I focus my eyes on the tv screen and try to make it seem like I'm caught up in the movie. However, I just know that if any of the boys were to glance at me, the constipated look on my face would indicate a red flag.

The movie turns to another mature scene and I silently thank anyone up above at this time. I can’t help the way my breath is coming out in harsh pants now as Changkyun quickens his pace, and the volume coming from the speakers seems to be drowning out my noises.

I can feel myself coming closer and closer to the edge, as the knot of ecstasy starts to wind itself deep in the pit of my stomach. I can just tell I'm almost there when Changkyun slows his fingers completely and lets them rest inside of me. I turn to him angrily and he just keeps his eyes on the tv with a smirk plastered on his face. My heart starts to tighten as I sit there falling farther and farther away from my climax. I can tell what Changkyun is doing and I can’t say I'm quite happy with it. The longer this goes on the more likely we're to get caught.

I can feel every inch of Changkyun’s smooth fingers as they rest inside me. I let out a huff, my skin feeling like it is on fire as my eyes lazily fall onto the other loveseat. I don’t notice the pair of eyes that are looking at me until Changkyun starts to move his fingers again.

Minhyuk is staring at me with such intensity that I can’t help it when my eyes grow twice in size. Changkyun’s fingers quickly return to the pace they once were at and there is no way for me to inform him of the audience I have acquired. Any loosening of my lips and a sea of moans would come flooding out afterward. I can only just hope that Minhyuk hasn’t realized anything yet.

I quickly turn my gaze to the tv, trying my best to relax my face and hide any sort of inclination toward what is currently being done to me. I wait a second before looking at Minhyuk out of the corner of my eye. His gaze is going between me and Changkyun as his eyes double in size. 

He knows, there is no possible way, he doesn’t know.

I can feel my orgasm coming quickly again, and I bury my face into Changkyun’s shoulder. Just as the wave of pleasure rushes over me, I choose to open my mouth and bite down into Changkyun’s shoulder. I feel him tense up and a short gasp falls from his mouth at the feeling of my mouth. I'm quite pleased with myself at how little noise falls from my lips as Changkyun lets me ride out the high.

Once I'm finished and oversensitive, Changkyun slides his fingers out and I'm able to relax again.

My mind doesn’t let me rest though because for a few seconds after my orgasm, I had forgotten about Minhyuk, but now everything comes flooding back to me. My cheeks become a deep shade of red as I glance over at him. He has his gaze on the tv, his lower lip drawn up in between his teeth as a deep blush creeps itself up his chest and onto his cheeks. He doesn’t dare look over at me, but his whole appearance and the way his chest rises and falls so harshly, I know that he is aware of my gaze.

"I need to go to the bathroom" Changkyun spoke up smirking before walking away from us and heading upstairs.

I can’t help but look at Minhyuk who is staring at Changkyun. The expression on his face is unreadable as his eyebrows are knitted tightly together, but his eyes seem scared. He looks over at me and quickly averts his attention once he realizes I'm looking at him. I watch him look around awkwardly before clearing his throat and getting up from his seat. Without a word, he quickly exits the room and I heard the nearest bathroom door close loudly a second later.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟
I bet you guys aren't prepared huh? There's more to come don't worry😉
↪TM🍑