"That's because I told her to keep a low profile, to avoid my previous mistakes. To avoid her from getting the blame on her and have people talk about her", Jaehyun explained as he sat down on the couch in the center of the room. "Does Jung Sera ring a bell?"

"Oh shit, you're in deep trouble Na Jaemin", Haechan said as everyone's eyes went towards Jaemin. Jaehyun eyed out the boy, seeing that he gulped in fear. "What did you do, Jaemin?"

"Hyung, I like her", Jaemin said with confidence. "I want to date her"

"I thought you said that you wanted to pl—", Renjun was cut off by Jeno who covered his mouth. Jaehyun chuckled and looked at everyone. "Don't break her heart, because I'm breaking your bones if you hurt her"

"That means you're fine with it?", Jeno asked and Jaehyun nodded his head. "As long as he doesn't fuck up"

"I surely won't. I made a deal with her that if I top the mock exams, I'll get a date with her", Jaemin said proudly. Jaehyun just nodded his head yet again. "It seems like she has a date with that DNYL member named Jisung today though"

"How do you know?", Haechan asked. Jaehyun stood up and brushed his top. "I saw her hanging out with him"

"Jaemin, you have to step up your game if you want my sister", Jaehyun said and patted the younger's back. Renjun looked at them and something crossed his mind. "Wouldn't it be big news if ever Sera and Jaemin become a thing?"

"Wouldn't it be even bigger news that Sera, a DNYL member, is siblings with the one who made Ridin', the enemy club of DNYL?", Haechan questioned. It was a fact, Jaehyun knew it very well. "I'm not letting my past actions affect her college life"

"She doesn't know yet, doesn't she?", Jeno questioned and Jaehyun nodded his head. "She doesn't know, if she knew, she wouldn't have trusted me"

"She needs to know the history of both our clubs one day, it's either someone tells her or one of the clubs tell her", Haechan said. "It's best if you tell her"

"I'll tell it one day, don't worry. Just watch over her for me, it's an order", Jaehyun said sternly. "I don't want to hear that you guys messed with her again"

"Tell that to Jaemin", Renjun said. "He's the one asking help from us"

"Oh right", Jaehyun said as he extended his hand out, facing his palm upwards. "Give me back my keys"

"So you were the one who told her about Ridin's secret escape route? The one with the stone?", Jaemin asked and yet again, Jaehyun nodded. "Yes, I didn't expect her to use it though"

"Well, she did...", Haechan trailed. "because of Na Jaemin"

Jeno placed the keys on Jaehyun's palm as Jaehyun had pocketed them. He then headed towards the door.

"I'll get going, goodluck Jaemin", Jaehyun said and left. Coincidentally, students were going out from their classrooms, to go to their next class. Jaehyun tried to leave without anyone recognizing but failed. "I hope Sera doesn't hear anything about this"

Jaehyun's phone started buzzing and he placed it to his ear.

"Winwin got shot, we need your help"

"I brought my gun already, tell me where to go", Jaehyun said and ended the call and pocketed his phone.

[a/n: so how are y'all feeling after seeing these photos?? huang renjun got me 💀... my jeno fanfiction, expect it to be published next month🥺]

 my jeno fanfiction, expect it to be published next month🥺]