Sleepover

Listen to this song while reading;
The coconut song
by smokey mountain

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Who the fuck could that be at this hour?" pNamjoon says while walking to the front door of BTS's dorm.  To his surprise, Hit man bang and txt where standing there.  Bang PD looked very tiered, but txt looked as energized as ever. 

"What can I do for you?" Joon says opening the door. 

"They wanted a sleepover.  Here they're your responsibility now.  Goodnight."  Hitman bang says while shoving the young ones into the building.  Then runs away from them. 

"SleeeepOoOovEEEEEERRRRR!!!!!!" the five scream and run through the bts dorm.

"AHH SOOBIN!  GET OUT OF THE BATHROOM I'M NAKED!" Hoseok screams from the upstairs. 

From down the hall Taehyun and Beomgyu are screaming, "HYUNG HYUNG!  ARE YOU HAPPY TO SEE US?!"

Which receives the reply of "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!  DONT YOU EVER KNOCK!  YOONGI AND I WHERE IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING!"  Jungkook was screaming at the little child's. 

Yeonjun came over and stood beside Namjoon.  "This is chaotic huh." he says taking a sip of hot sauce.  Once the burning set in, Yeonjun rushes into the kitchen to spit out the hot sauce and save his throat with water.

"HYUNG SAVE ME!" Jimin yells and runs to hide behind Namjoon, who just sighs and leaves Jimin out in the open.  Surrounded by the demons who infiltrated the castle of bts.

"Where's kai?" Jin says worriedly walking over to Jimin. 

"I-I d-don't know." Jimin said with a stutter.  The sound of laughter surrounded them.  They looked everywhere in hopes of spotting the maknae of txt. 

"Hyungs up here." They heard Hueningkai say from above.  Jin and Jimin slowly looked up wards.

Screeching noises filed the dorm when the two saw Hueningkai hanging from the chandelier on the ceiling. "KAI!!! GET DOWN NOW!!!" Jin yelled, not cause he cared if the maknae got hurt, he just didn't want to fill out the paper work that comes with it. Hueningkai just kept on giggling as he swings back and forth on the chandelier.

"HUENINGKAI THATS DANGEROUS! GET DOWN!" Jimin yelled aswell.

Hueningkai pouted and said "Alright fine. Party poopers." Then, like the bright brain child he was, he dropped down on top of Jin and Jimin who left out sharp screams.

"YAAAAAAY! SLEEPOVER!" Taehyung says, coming out of his room. Txt runs over to Tae and they start doing happy dances.

"TAE YOU'RE TAKING THEIR SIDE?!" Namjoon yells at Taehyung. Tae just lets out a laugh and picks up Yeonjun. He holds up Yeonjun like Rafiki held up Simba. The rest of Txt started singing "Circle of life". Soobin took out ketchup which came out of nowhere and smeared it onto Yeonjun's forehead.

"It's the CiRcLe If LiFe. AND IT MOVES US ALL!" they sung together off key . The rest of bang tan just sighed and went along with it. "THROUGH DESPAIR AND HOPE! THROUGH FAITH AND LOVE!"

Bang pd Nim POV

Damn it. I dropped my phone at bts dorm while running away.

I quickly rush back to the dorm and through the front door.

"TILL WE FIND OUR PLACE!"

I hear singing echo through the house, and then I look over and see Yeonjun with ketchup on his head being held up by Taehyung. The rest of txt and bts surround them while singing the circle of life.

"Shit the song's almost over." I whisper under my breath. I grab my phone and bolt right back out of the dormitory before i was spotted. "I have adopted 12 idiots." I say to myself as I hurry back to my car, never to return to that dorm the rest of the nights.

The end. :)