-
There are so many things that can be said but those types of things wouldn't flow right with the two of these teens, they're at that complicated period in time.

Hours later, Daniel woke up. It's been hours and he took his time moving his body, making sure everything was in the right places. When it came to moving his fingers he felt a hold on them. Looking over he saw a girl at her knees asleep. He thought who this girl could be.      It wasn't his mother for sure and for other girls he never brought them around here, this was his prison.

    His mother locked him away here when he started high school. She was frightened for the young man to continue living with her, old memories came to light every day her son grew up in front of her eyes reminding her of his father.

Kylo now has the responsibility of Daniel Choi.

Daniel took notice of the leather jacket across his bed and immediately recognized the girl sleeping on his floor. He strongly frowned at the ceiling thinking how stupid this girl is to get a hint!

But it faded quickly when he was the stupid one to leave the leather jacket for her...seeing Renesmee tucked into bed softens him than leaving that ruff letter he had no choice but to leave the precious jacket that someone dear to him left for him to have.

Speaking his native language even the girl had never heard him speak before.

"백치!"

(Idiot!)

He sternly said, loud enough waking up Renesmee as he went back down faking his slumber. Renesmee looked around and shook from the voice and language, she thought there was a third person in the room and she didn't hear them walk into the room.    No one appeared. Only them. The tilting of her head and confused facial expression drifted over to Daniel.

Renesmee prompted herself on her knees, pressing her left-hand on Daniels's forehead and face checking for his fever that surprisingly went down. She squeezed his left hand that Ren held with her right for hours, "The fever went done. You should be better now, " she said, about to stand up.

Doing so Daniel popped up scaring the poor girl and pulling her across him onto the bed. She laid on her back while Daniel had to hover all her, "What are you doing here? How did you find this place?"

"Daniel, you're awake," she says, surprisingly, "What are you doing? Your stitches!"

"닥쳐!"

(Hey, shut up!)

He complained to Ren that wasn't even supposed to be there.

"You speak Korean."

"You know what language I'm speaking?"

"Duh."

"Well, duh, " he mocked, "not a lot of people know that language when they hear it."

"Is it because you're Asian?"

"Mhm, they mistake it for Chinese or Japanese. Tch, we all look alike my foot," he hissed.

"I don't see it," she replies, staring at him for a good two minutes while he froze, "being on this type and all that certainly was you from the first time."

He snapped, "Shut it before I cuss you in Korean as well."

"So, I get you out of your body?"

"What did you say?"

"I'm clearly the girl that gets you out of your body. Speaking your native language, I bet you haven't spoken Korean to anyone outside of this house, hmm?" he rolled his eyes from her nonsense and tightened his grip around Ren's wrist that's holding her down.

"And about earlier, the things you were going on and on about..."

"Fuck you! I don't talk in my sleep."

Renesmee laughed, "That's what's so funny about fevers. They make you do crazy things you don't remember nor know the control of it. I do wonder about the things you said and why was your heart beating all rambling? Was it because of this girl you called different?"

Renesmee nonsense words started making sense to him. He told Kylo about Renesmee being different from the others and his heart beating rambling, was that true?  Daniel didn't show it on his face but the inside made him sweat.

"I do wonder if I put my hand on your chest again would it go crazy?," she teased, reaching out to do it.

He freaked pushing down her left hand, "If you think I'll allow you to touch me again you have another thing coming," he sternly said, while Ren giggled.

"She's different? Is she me?"

Daniel smirks happily, "What you should be asking is who changed you out of your wet clothes and tucked you into bed."

Renesmee's face was planted red like on a billboard sign in the air when she thought about it, "Mhmm, I'm the least of your worries."

She scowls at his ugly remark and stutters the words, "W-who then?"

"My driver," he shrugged like it was nothing.

It got embarrassingly hot for Ren to continue being under Daniel that made her rage show on her face. Things took a turn for Daniel, he wanted to play so much the boy forgot calling this girl the dirt beneath his foot and went onto teasing her.     She knew she couldn't let him tease her forever and thank goodness she didn't.

The girl took a stand against the idiotic boy that thought he had the upper hand, "You prick!"

She shouted, kicking Daniel in the middle of his privates, furthermore, his grip fell through allowing Ren to throw a punch in his stomach. That surely was going to leave a mark on him, a long line of suffering if he went on to screw with her.  

"Yo, what the hell!" he whined in pain.

"Learn to not fuck with me next time!"

"Learn how to stay away!"

Both pouted sitting on the bed across from each other, "Ahh, my stitches."

"Stop whining!" she sternly said.

"Shut up! If you didn't punch me so hard-"

"If I didn't punch you so hard, what!"

Daniel held his tongue taking off the bandages as Ren glanced a look, "The stitches didn't even break. Doing all that crying I would have thought you were my baby brother for a minute."

"Ren, are you asking me to cuss you out in Korean? Because I seriously will do it."

She rolled her eyes feeling a bit sorry, "Here," Ren adds, trying to help and clean his wound, "let me help y-you.."

To be continued...

© Ren Sherman Nonfiction
2020