Session 11

"Noelle it's not a date! It's just the best man and maid of honor eating dinner with the bride and her groom." Sarah pleaded.

"Besides you know I'm totally team Ezra." She added with a smirk earning a slap from Noelle. Noelle and Ezra have been chatting so much in his now two months of being here, Sarah was feeling deprived. She had suspicions that the two were crushing on each other but didn't know it yet.

Noelle agreed to getting an early dinner with Ryder, Sarah, and Trenton to balance her time today before she head over to Ezra's for a movie. She had to fight tooth and nail to convince Sarah that she wasn't sleeping with him or dating him with all the time they spent together.

She couldn't even deny that it looked suspicious.

"We can go alright! Give me five minutes." Noelle pushed her out of the bathroom so she could use it. She did her business before her phone buzzing interrupted her next action.

Ez:
Chinese or pizza?
Sent at 5:01 pm

Noelle smiled down at the phone twirling in a circle. He didn't even need to ask he already knew the answer.

Noelle:
Humor me
Sent at 5:03 pm

Ezra:
Mexican...Rice and beans.
Sent at 5:05 pm

Noelle gagged internally while laughing at his corniness. He knew she hated beans more than anything. She dialed his number waiting as the line rang.

"So that's a yes to rice and beans?" She heard the humor in his voice. "Ha ha very funny." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm playing but I know you want Chinese just send me a list of what you want and I'll pick it up. What time you think you're gonna be over tonight?" He mused. Noelle sighed putting him on speaker as she tied her dress.

"Probably around 8 if that's cool?" She fixed up her hair before looking in her makeup bag. "Yeah that's fine. I gotta a sh*t ton of work to do."

Noelle hummed applying mascara to her eye lashes before putting some Vaseline on her lips for some shine. "I'll see you later tonight though."

"Bye Ez I'll see you." She smiled hanging up. She looked at her self in the mirror and smiled before walking out to see Sarah Ryder and Trenton in the living room.

"Ready?" Sarah smiled. Noelle nodded following the group. "Noelle always a pleasure." Trenton smirked beside her. Annoying little sh*t.

"Trenton." She acknowledged. Trenton was an obnoxious jokester but also evilly charming. He had skin that resembled a chocolate bar, straight white teeth, the slightest Italian accent and short dreadlocks he kept tied up.

"How've you been?" He had a sh*t eating grin on his face. "Fine." She slumped in the back seat as far away from him as she could get. She hoped he would leave her alone but she doubted it.

Sarah glanced back at them without saying anything. "We're going to Maggiano's if that's okay." Ryder spoke up to the two in the back.

"Of course. You and Trenton and your half Italian blood." Sarah rolled her eyes with a laugh. Trenton joined them in conversation while Noelle texted Ezra.