Session 4

I already know I'm going to love these two.

"She left my a** on read for four days!" Ezra grunted in annoyance to Colton who was dying on the other end. It's been 4 days since he texted Noelle to take her out for dinner and she read it and didn't respond.

"I would too if you were seducing me to get my hacking skills."

Ezra sucked his teeth. "Nig- you ain't even black. MAN shut up. And I'm not seducing her."

"Then why are you trying to take her on a date?" Colton mused. "I don't f*cking know? Maybe she'll be more receptive?" Ezra rolled his eyes.

Colton snorted as he dressed for his night time hook ups. "Look give her some dick, then love her up a bit and she'll be putty. I've seen you work Ez you can convince these women anything. Sh*t you could convince me to do anything. But then again maybe I would turn you out. People can't seem to get enough of me."

"Man shut up with your bisexual a**. Ain't no male or female want you." Ezra laughed. Colton was a whole fool.

Colton laughed too he never failed to flirt with his friend. "But forreal. Do what you gotta do man this not working normal thing sucks. I can't believe this man is a teenager groomer."

Ezra's stomach churned. He hated everything about the situation. It made him feel dirty. "Yeah join the club." He scratched his head.

It would be so easy to just up and leave but Ezra worked so hard to be where he is now. His morals and his pride were at an all time war. Pride was definitely a little in the lead.

"You don't feel any guilt for this?" Colton asked. "I feel like I've been played man." Ezra blew out a breath.

"I'm talking about with the girl." Colton cut him off. Ezra thought about it for a while. Yeah it wasn't all that cool but everyone losing their jobs because of Darrien's sex tape was enough to numb himself temporarily.

"I don't know." He was about to elaborate when his phone was ringing. Natalia.

"Imma call you later Colt. Please don't get no STD's from your frequent threesomes." He hung up and picked up Nat's calls.

"Papí where've you been?" She whined. Ezra was doing conferences over the phone all day and waiting for Noelle to text him back so he forgot to call Nat. If things fell through with Noelle he had to find another hacker. He didn't trust Colton because he would probably find some random gamer to do it and that was risky as hell.

"Sorry baby. I've been so busy." He yawned rubbing his tired eyes. "That's okay. How's your mom? When can I really meet her?"

"I'm not sure, soon maybe." He cringed at his lie. He didn't know why he was so against the idea. Meeting his mother was a big step and they weren't in anything official for that offer to be out there.

"Why are you wearing the rag... it's a little ghetto." Natalia laughed. "Gotta keep the waves fresh baby." He shrugged off his irritation with being called "ghetto" by his girlfriend. Sometimes Nat did things that made him uncomfortable such as say the N-word but claim because she's Latina that it's okay.

"Anyways... I wore something for you." She smirked seductively. Ezra cleared his throat trying not to get annoyed with her. "Oh yeah? What is it?" Natalia giggled on the other end.

The phone call hung up and she began to FaceTime. Ezra grinned Nat was wearing a silk robe with a mischievous grin. "Show me." Ezra got comfortable in his seat for a private showing.