Session 3

The past week had dragged for Noelle. She's been pulled from meeting to meeting gaining a bit of a head ache. She needed some down time but who was she kidding.

Unfortunately tonight was not the night because she was having dinner with the Royce's. How swell.

Noelle had practiced her fake smiles earlier in the day so she should be convincing enough. Hopefully it would help her get by.

She sighed sifting through her clothes for something presentable. She wasn't trying to impress but she wanted Ezra to at least see she wasn't a total loser anymore. She had no intentions of enticing him. She was just still a little hurt that someone who used to be her best friend considered her "less than" and left her in the dry.

But that's okay because Noelle was the biggest name in computer science. And she didn't need Ezra stupid Royce to get there.

Her eyes lit up when she found a nice white dress and slipped it on before tidying up her curls. She FaceTimed Sarah while anxiously biting her nails.

"Hello- Oh f*ck Noey you look hot as sh*t." Sarah exclaimed. "Thanks... its not to much is it?" Noelle huffed.

"Please do wear it and tell me how Ezra's magical penis is." She squealed probably earning a slap on the a** from Ryder.

"Oh my gosh Sarah I'm not gonna do anything with Ezra's penis. I've never even seen his penis!" She whisper yelled.

"Boo. I heard it's amazing but whatever." Sarah hummed. "Well you look good I don't know what you're panicking for. Ezra is the one who should be sweating." She rolled her eyes.

"He was the a**hole growing up."

Noelle nodded in agreement. He should be the one nervous. He treated Noelle like sh*t and she was kind enough not to tell their parents so their friendship wouldn't be ruined.

"I guess." She sighed. "Exactly f*ck him show him what a bada** friend he gave up." Sarah encouraged.

Noelle nodded. "Cool totally cool." She inhaled. Sarah giggled. "You're so funny Noey." Noelle laughed. "Okay I should get going I guess." She bit her lip. Sarah nodded as Ryder stuck his face in front of the phone.

"Hey Noell- wow you look great!" Noelle laughed. "Thank you Ryder."

"Go get him who ever he is." Sarah laughed fighting him back for the phone. "Ryderrrr it's a family friend not a date." She whined.

"Sure it is." He called out probably walking off. "You know Ryder is team 'get Noelle a boyfriend' all the way." Sarah smiled.

"Oh goodness the last thing I need is Ryder going boyfriend hunting. You remember that one date he set me up on? With that a**hat friend of his Trenton Giordano?"

Sarah bust out laughing. The Giordano's were the elites of Boston so everyone knew them. However Trent and Ryder were best friends from college. "Yes I do. Yeah Trenton has a little too much personality for you."

"It was horrible! And I swear his family is in some shady business his father scared the sh*t out of me." Noelle insisted. "Yeah I am going to throw in the towel on that one for you and who knows. I mean Ryder is in the FBI so they can't be that shady right?" Sarah laughed.

"Girl you know law enforcement is hella shady." Noelle snorted. Sarah couldn't deny that.

"Also go Noelle you're going to be late!" Sarah gasped. "Oh shoot I'm already 10 minutes late!" Noelle grabbed her purse.