Session 2

Natalia Sanchez

—Day before—

"Papí how long are you going to be out for?" Natalia yawned watching Ezra get up from the soft thick blankets. The soft white contrasting from his dark bronze skin tone. Nat bit her lip in arousal he was one fine a** man. And he was all hers.

Ezra put his clothes on before pecking Nat's lips. "Not sure apparently something big went down at the firm."

Natalia pouted using her beauty as his weakness. Her lips were so soft and plump. She was one of the most beautiful
women Ezra had met since he moved to LA and that was saying a lot. She was 100% Puerto Rican, had the body of a goddess, and long wavy hair that never seemed out of place even after he pulled on it the night before.

Ezra bagged gold when he got Natalia addicted to him. Every man was jealous of him and every woman envious of her. They were a power pair....since they weren't actually a couple.

Natalia wanted to be but she was too prideful to admit it. And Ezra was just chilling. He got his nut and a pretty piece on his side so it didn't really matter to him if she didn't speak up.

"Are we having dinner tonight?" She traced his bulge in his pants making Ezra smirk. "I'll let you know."

Natalia rolled out of the covers not shy of her body. And really she had no reason to be. She was the definition of an hour glass. She was tall and could very well be a professional model.

However she was a personal trainer and a gym owner. Ezra met her at the gym. She promised to show him some stuff and boy did she show him some STUFF.

Ezra wasn't against settling down but he wasn't exactly sure he wanted to settle down with Natalia. Couldn't find a reason why. He supposed he just needed time to get himself there mentally.

She is sexy, she can cook, she can f*ck the brains out of him, and she's smart. Basically wifey material right there. She was almost perfect.

"Well you do that." She kissed him before she brushed past him making sure to press her body against his.

Ezra chuckled before walking out the door. He went to the Cadillac in the parking garage and hopped in. He loved Los Angeles but Boston was his real home. He missed it sometimes but LA made him big. He owed it a lot.

He worked at Latham and Watkins raking in $700,000 annually fresh off the press. He knew he would get there late due to the fact that LA traffic was no joke. But LA even with its flaws is where he was destined to be he said he would make his Grandpa Joel proud and he was holding to it.

Ezra sighed and pulled off to the 15 minute destination only to be halted by an additional 2 hours of traffic.

Ezra knew he wouldn't get in trouble. He was the best lawyer in the firm and he's only been there for 3 years. He could essential go anywhere to be a lawyer but he wanted to go to the best of the best, so here he was.

He built up so much trust with Darrien Winthrop the head of the firm and he hoped one day Darrien would teach him everything and hand it over to him.

Pipe dreams but a man's gotta dream.

Ezra FINALLY got to the building and pulled into the employee lot. He gave himself a wave check before walking inside. You would see celebrities here sometimes covered up trying to be low key. All of them pinning after one lawyer.

Ezra Royce.

The receptionist shamelessly watched the man walk to the elevator. Truly every one seemed to hold their breath whenever he went somewhere because he was so d*mn fine and just exerted power and control always. He had the looks the brains and the charm. He was a triple threat.