Session 15

Noelle's lips lightly pressed against his and her hands clenched his wet shirt as the rain beat down on them. He had such soft lips. She always imagined this is what kissing him would feel like...

Wait...What was she doing? WHAT WAS SHE DOING?! Why couldn't she stop!!

Her lips were now soft and eager. They danced across his perfectly. They started carefully and now ended on desperately moving. Like they were meant to. Everything about it felt right at that moment.

Ezra found himself l succumbing into her until an overwhelming emotion flooded back into his view. An emotion he's been feeling a lot lately and one he couldn't shove down with Noelle so vulnerable.

Guilt.

Ezra was overwhelmed with the emotion and lightly pulled away. "We shouldn't." He stepped back clearing his throat. Noelle felt the crashing feeling of embarrassment and nodded stepping farther back from him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." She looked panicked. Ezra wanted to hold and tell her it wasn't her at all but Noelle looked already ashamed.

He opened his mouth to tell her but she was already dismissing it in embarrassment. She talked before he could again.

"Goodnight I'm sorry. Yeah um I'm sorry." She blurted before heading in her house.

She closed the door and rested against it breathing heavily. "Crap." She exhaled. What had she done? Why had she done that? Noelle wanted to scream at herself. That was not supposed to happen!

"I just kissed him. I just kissed my friend." She mentally kicked herself. How stupid could she be! Ezra never ever looked at her like that before why did she think his mind was somehow changed. She whined flailing her arms before running off to put on dry clothes.

Ezra stared at the door for a second waiting for her to come back out before walking back to his car as the rain drenched him. What are you doing Ez?

He sighed rubbing his face. Noelle would probably have a heart attack because he basically just rejected her. He felt like sh*t that guilt ruined a good moment between them. A moment that would probably never happen ever again. He didn't mean to ruin it he wanted that kiss to happen for days, weeks, months, maybe even years. But he knew what he did. He knew he was wrong and Noelle was so clueless to his original intentions.

He sat in his car for a moment contemplating what to even think. He truly thought it was one sided on his end. The way the feelings changed was just him but now... Noelle had kissed him first though... was it impulsive? She'd probably regret it the next day.

But sh*t Ezra wanted to do it again. So very badly.

Was he selfish? Probably. But Ezra wasn't gonna spend the night regretting what could've been. He opened his car door and marched his way back Noelle's front door and knocked eagerly until he heard the door unlocking.

The door opened to her face of confusion. She stood there in a tank top and sweat pants with a towel wrapped around her wet hair. Ezra watched as she looked at him in pure confusion. "Ez what's wrong-"

Ezra cupped the back of her neck and bent down to kiss her deeply. Noelle squeaked as her sentence was muffled. Ezra took the opportunity to push his tongue into her mouth to experience what it tasted like.

It was like she melted against his body as he took over her mouth.

Noelle finally tapped back into reality and tentatively kissed him back. Her hands slowly reach up to cup his face. Their tongues danced together insync and Noelle's dried clothes became wet from Ezra.