004; reviews are in!

May 11th, 2020 2:34pm

May added Dawn, Ash, Drew, Iris, Serena, Paul, Misty, Gary, Barry, and Calem to a chat

May: THE REVIEWS ARE IN

Dawn: The reviews are in?? >•<

May: THE REVIEWS ARE IN

Drew: May, we get it!

Gary: The reviews are in so just tell us.

Serena: ^^ ahhh

May: okay they start with Paul

Calem: Of course, our leading man.

May: 'Paul Shinji plays Melchior Gabor'

Iris: Melchi Gabor!!!!

May: 'his bold choices and flare came across as very fluid and we couldn't tell where Gabor ended and Shinji began.'

Paul: I'll take that.

May: 'He's experienced for a reason, folks! And that experience is displayed in his chemistry with younger actress Dawn Berlitz (Wendla Bergmann).'

Dawn: ahhh here we go

Barry: You're amazing, Dawn. It's going to be a great review.

May: 'It's no wonder they chose 19-year-old Berlitz, not only is she easy on the eyes, but her voice is elegant and versatile and she portrayed the innocence of her character in a very mature way. Impressive for an actress her age.'

Barry: SEE DAWN

Calem: That was good!

Paul: Dawn, what did I tell you?

Barry: idk, what did you tell her?

Paul: ??

May: 'May Maple (Ilse Neumann) used her age to her advantage and gave the most captivating number of the night.'

May: THE REVIEWS ARE IN

May: THE REVIEWS ARE GOOD

Ash: Yay May!!!!!!

Ash: that rhymes :$

Serena: wow that's amazing!

May: 'Ash Ketchum (Moritz Stiefel) was another actor unknown to the Broadway stage until last night. He won't be leaving anytime soon.'

Ash: OMG

Paul: Please remember that reviews aren't everything.

May: 'Gary Oak (Georg Zirschnitz) and Drew Hayden (Ernst Röbel) were crowd favorites, being quite attractive. They had voices to match. Especially Oak's rendition of a verse about his piano teacher left unassuming ladies in the audience swooning.'

Gary: There we go!

May: 'Serena (Anna) and Iris (Thea) were standout performers in group numbers, adding a bit of comedy to the dark show that made the audience feel more safe.'

Serena: Omg yay Iris!

Iris: I know it's crazy how well the show reviewed. I can hardly believe it!!

May: We did it y'all!!

Barry: There's more - you haven't read me, Misty or Calem.

May: my bad!!

May: 'Misty Waterflower (Martha Bessel) blew us all away with a wistful voice that hauntingly remains in our ears this morning. They casted well.'

Iris: EYYYYYYYYY

Misty: Omg yes haven't gotten a good review in awhile.

Dawn: Yay Misty!!

Dawn: And everyone else, I'm so sorry I'm so slow.

May: 'Calem (Otto) proved himself to be a great actor in his Broadway debut. We saw his facial expressions the most when in the ensemble and we also saw a clear cut character. Props to him!'

Drew: Props to him lol

Iris: iF iT's NoT YoUr ProP DoNT ToUch It

Gary: I've never once followed that rule.

Barry: Guys shut up

Drew: lol

Barry: I'm still waiting to hear mine

May: 'Barry (Hänschen Rilow) seemed to be the dark horse of the group. From his previous credits, we were excited, but upon his performance we saw that it lacked energy, and seemed overall... flat.'

Barry: ...

Dawn: aw no baby I'm sorry! It's just one review!!

Barry left the chat

Dawn: I'll go talk to him.

Paul: tell him to man up.

Dawn: Paul!

Serena: Paul!

Dawn left the chat