"Uh, what's up with me, nothing? What's up with you!"

The frown on my face appeared and my wandering eyes went back and forth to Thetic and tray of food I still haven't touched, drawing up a defense against what other questions she had for me.

"You sat there this whole time and haven't touched your food."

"I don't feel like it."

"You don't feel like eating, WOWOW. We both know that's a load of crap."

"It's not bothering me," I shrugged my shoulders, "but if it bothers you so much how about you eat it."

Pushing the tray to Thetic she only pushed it back and somehow we ended up in the tug of war. Then the boom went off along with the bell ringing and Jessica shouting at us, she was usually the quiet one of our group so when we heard her shout, "Stop being such children!"

I swear Thetic and I looked at each other and laughed.

"Ok, laugh it up. Who's going to clean this up?"

While the crowd of students steps over the tray of food on the floor. Thetic and I looked at each other once more, "Not it," I clearly say first.

But she downright augers with me about it at the same time. So instead, I grabbed my backpack and bolted with the crowd of students while turning around with the biggest goofy face teasing her as I left her there to clean it up.

She clearly made the mess and I wasn't to blame for, though, it seemed clear enough this was all my fault. Therefore, I bumped into him again. Uh, how annoying! Daniel gave me a cold stare that only made me want to give him one right back, so hell, I did! With a piss off expression as I ran off down the hall to class.

-

One night in the morning, you will lose your horror they say and I call that BULL! Since that day Daniel has been a total dick with teasing me, bullying me. Damn whatever you just thought, he did. I can't count how many horrors I have had dealing with him. It confuses me and I haven't been off once because I'm trying to be the bigger person, the one that doesn't play his games and until he gets tired and doesn't get a reaction from me I think I would be just fine. Fuck, no! Excuse my language but Daniel gets my temper to the boiling point and I think I just might lose it but I can tell you what I have noticed.

Every time Thetic is around he's on his best behavior which is something I can and will use against him. I became very observant of him for the past two years then I stopped since he became the school's biggest playboy. That thing that happened in sixth period was him just testing his game with girls and I was his bait which made me look down on him, though, two years went fast and he went through the girls like crazy. If he wasn't with you he was with another chick desperate for his attention.

Why is that? Did every girl in high school get those same exact vibes I did? When I think about it with those girls and me there is a huge difference, they sleep it up with him while I don't. With a smile across my face I got ready for twin day at school, it might be the three of us but Jessica doesn't do this, it isn't her thing so only me and Thetic will be looking like twins and it wouldn't be the first people thought we were. We drove to school together and just when we got there and went our separate ways to get to class. I walked up the ramp that's outside the school and entered the building when I unexpectedly got pulled inside the janitor's closet.

I stopped breathing, I hundred percent stopped breathing in those 20 seconds of my young life. Someone grabbed my arms tightly, shoving me into the shelf and smashing their lips into mine. I completely freaked outstanding there in peer darkness getting kissed by a person I couldn't see nor knew. We struggled a bit till I got this person off of me and there was this scent that smelled familiar but the mixer of the cleaning supplies threw me off.