𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃- 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓪𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

Start from the beginning

"you know how girls cut their hair after a break up.." he murmurs under his breath and this sends everyone laughing

"YOU CUT YOUR HAIR AFTER BEING HEART BROKEn-," yoongi stops to catch his breath, "well more like rejected, I didn't tell you guys this because it was too embarrassing,"

"and cutting my hair during freshman year was a good start, although I cut it too short and had it fixed, but I ended up looking like an egg,"

"i'd crack you uP," seokjin winks at him and the rest cringes back in disgust

the next few rounds were enjoyable, tzuyu was able to get to know more about her friends, and she mentioned a small part of her rebellion before she came to Korea. she wasn't ready to mention the accident yet,

"so ms. tzu became a gang member?" jungkook tilts her head at tzuyu and she nods, tzuyu didn't give many details, she wanted to save it for the future. the dots for jungkook were starting to connect now, how tzuyu had easily sent the boys she encountered down at the first day of school.

"i was THE notorious tzuyu of the neighborhood, but it happened because of something terrible, though it only lasted 2 weeks and I was back to the sweet tzuyu I am," she explains and they all nodded, some were appalled and some wanted to know a bit more. but they held back as they wanted to let her open up to them at her own pace, no rush.

"that actually makes sense though, considering that you brought down jackson..," nayeon says, "HE WAS ONLY HALF KIDDING THOUGH-,"
she comments snickering after,

"SWEET TZUYU PFFFTTTTTTTT, all I see is salt," taehyung comments and before tzuyu could argue, jungkook interrupted,

"let's play the real game," he says uncomfortably, there's this part of him that didn't want tzuyu to bicker with someone else, jungkook only wanted it to be him

"but with a twist," he continues, but he let nayeon explain since they both planned this beforehand because who didn't love spOICy stuff?

"the person who spins the bottle will have to kiss the person who the bottle points to... the twist is that.." nayeon smiles like an evil bunny, "if the bottle were to land in the middle of two people, the person who had spun the bottle will have to kiss BOTH."

the group squealed, the spice is really on

"BUT!" nayeon slams her hand on the wooden floor,

"the person they kiss first will have to kiss the other person."

everyone was nervous, none of them really got touchy with the opposite gender, but of their own. it was going to be interesting.

"the victim can choose to say surprise or a part of their body or face to be kissed just to be safe," jihyo adds to do the victim justice, though she knew she'd avoid being kissed as she already had someone she's loyal to (a/n: eheM kang garooOO)

they were all thrilled. jimin spins the bottle first, hoping it would land on a certain someone

they all screamed as they looked at the victim,

it was mina

her cheeks grew rosy as jimin stands up from his place, walking toward the shy mina, clutching her penguin tightly

"they're canon." sana whispered closely to tzuyu's ear, she jumps as she was too invested in the scene, "sana, you're so close, omg" tzuyu says as her face was inches from hers.

"my bad, you were too stunning under the moon.." sana looks at tzuyu's lips and before she could try anything and satisfy her inner gay, jungkook throws a bag of chips on the back of her head