Batman To My Robin.

Start from the beginning

"AND THAT'S ON PERIOD!" Laughing as some stood up shooting out to me, I shyly smiled watching everyone in the room stand to their feet applauding.

"Thank you sooo much for coming out Jhene as you can see it is very much appreciated. Jhene has brought with her some goodie bags filled with things she feels you will need throughout your journey, along with a gift card to her online shop Jhene India's Bundles. Once again, give it up for Jhene Neverson."

"My lil business women, you look good as fuck Jhene

"My lil business women, you look good as fuck Jhene. You know what the red do to me ma." Smirking up at Jeremiah as we walked towards the door to leave, I quickly pulled away from him feeling his hand sliding down my backside. "Don't be pulling away from me."

Something about Jeremiah taking time away from his busy schedule to come and support me, will forever warm my heart. Especially since my nerves get bad, I was so thankful to have him with me today.

"Jeremiah two words. Self. Control."

"Excuse...Mrs. Neverson?" Turning around looking towards a women walking over to me, I nodded towards Jeremiah as he nodded heading outside to go get the car. "Hello my name's Cierra, I'm the founder of Essence Magazine."

Raising my eyebrows impressed immediately holding out my hand as she laughed shaking it, I mentality told myself to calm down not wanting to make assumptions of what will come out of the conversation

"Yes Yes very familiar, I have them monthly subscriptions gurl."

"Gurlll I know that's right. So I'm sure your aware we love to show off black women, and really paint a positive image despite what the media attempts to portray. Would you be interested in being the cover of our next issue? You don't have to answer now but I can give you my card and-..."

"YES!" Tucking my lips embarrassed by my little outburst, I took a deep breath smiling towards her as she placed her hand on my shoulder rubbing it slowly assuring it was fine. "I would love to."

The fact that in a few years I'll be able to show my children their mom was on the cover of Essence, makes me smile just thinking about it.

"Love your energy already, okay my team will be reaching out to you in a few weeks. Looking forward to hearing from you." Taken aback as she pulled me into a hug rubbing my lower back, I awkwardly laughed pulling away. "And great job today, have a good one."