Thomas scoffed, moving towards the door, in his thoughts as the floor creak under him.

Tabitha thought someone was outside the door, but forgot about wondering when Thomas opened the door.

"Tab, everyone except you in the family hates me. Why would I tell them?" Thomas asked sarcastically.

Tabitha then got up, walked to Thomas and grabbed his arm, pulling him back into the room. He closed the door in the process.

"Tommy," she whispered, her other hand brushing against Thomas' cheek for a moment. "The family doesn't hate you. They may not be happy with you at the moment, but they don't hate you. Arthur I both agree that someone in the street must've snitched on Freddie to the coppers."

"Honestly, I don't care anymore if Arthur or even Pol believe me. Out of everyone, I only need you to believe me."

The words made Tabitha's cheeks flush light pink as their fingers interlocked. She let Thomas pull her out of the Garrison and to the house for lunch. Her stomach was grumbling from skipping breakfast. When the duo walked into the house, the atmosphere shifted, everything was tense. Around the dining table, Tabitha saw Arthur, John, and Finn looking at the head of the table. Her and Thomas followed their gaze until their eyes landed on an older-looking man, looking similar to the Shelby boys.

"Dad, this is Tabitha, Tommy's wife," Arthur introduced happily.

The over man looked at the beautiful gypsy woman standing beside Thomas. Thomas had his arm wrapped around Tabitha's waist protectively watching his father's eyes on her until they moved to his son.

"How are you, son!" Arthur Shelby St asked as Thomas didn't move his gaze from him.

"Get out," Thomas replied, shaking his head.

"Come on, son." Arthur Sr opened his arms. "I'm a changed man."

"This family needed you ten years ago, and you walked out on us. Not now. Get out of this house," Thomas ordered.

"Tommy, he's different-"

Thomas cut Arthur off.

"Shut up."

Tabitha only shook her head, staying silent as it grew even more tense.

"It's alright, son. Arthur Shelby never stays where he's not welcome," said Arthur Sr. He picked up his jacket and turned to Polly. "Quite something you've become."

Then he looked over at Tabitha as Thomas held her more protective than before.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, miss."

Tabitha gave a polite nod, still silent beside Thomas. Arthur Sr ruffled Finn's hair. "Bye, son."

Then he was out of the door in two seconds, slamming it behind him. The room was silent.

"He's our dad," Arthur stated, looking down at the table.

Thomas then scoffed and sighed. "He's a selfish bastard."

"You calling someone a selfish bastard, that's a bit rich, Tommy," Arthur said with a shake of his head. "I mean, thanks to you, we're down a bloody sister."

"This arguing isn't helping either of you," Tabitha said, crossing her arms.

"You want to see him, Arthur?" Thomas asked, pointing towards the door. "You want to see him? You go with him."

Silence overtook the room again as Arthur decided whether or not to go. He got up, abruptly walking over to Thomas, who stared at him emotionless. That's when Arthur made the decision and stormed out of the house.