i n t r o d u c t i o n

Welcome to my second wattpad baby.

I'm proud to say that I'm starting a brand new book journey from scratch and I'm heavily excited that you will be joining me for it.
I hope this book does well, I'm certainly pleased with how I've written it and I've grown from how I've written my last book.

My maturity has grown and so has my knowledge of writing, I hope this leads me somewhere great !

D I S C L A I M E R

This book has a very "prison break" theme to it. I have never watched the show but i have heard about it and i thought to bring the story here. The only similarity to the show and this book will be the nurse-criminal relationship that is all. This is purely from my mind and i have yet to see a story like this on wattpad. If there is one please make me aware. Hopefully I am the first.

C O P Y R I G H T

This story is a creation of my own personal imagination. Impersonating it will be wrong and i do not agree with anyone who does that.

W A R N I N G

This story will contain a slight age gap and mature language and scenes. You have been warned. I'm not going to tell you to "only read this if you're 18" fuck that. If you're above at least 9. Enjoy yourselves.

S P E C I A L T H A N K S

to StoryWriterKato for the beautiful cover

That will be all. Thank you and enjoy

Xoxo ,
Liza