Liam

Your Pov:

You stared at Liam, your boyfriend of two years as he rearranged his hair in the mirror.

"I wish you werent so vain" you told him, fame had changed Liam and you were worried you were losing him to the screaming girls that were his fans, although you too were a fan when you met him.

He caught your gaze In the mirror and scowled at you, lately he seemed more distant and you hadnt had sexual contact since the tour last year.

"I bet you wish I wasnt famous too" He said sourly, you were caught off guard by his cruel words.

"Thats not true, I just wish you were more..." You struggled for words, trying not to cause an argument.

"Around?" Liam asked, his eyes hard and frustrating on your face.

"I was gonna say more understanding" you stuttered, feeling your throat go dry with dread.

He turned to you, playing with his tongue.

"I'm not perfect" He stated, not changing his stone cold expression.

You kept quiet as he studied your face, making you tremble.

"I know" you lowered your head and whispered over his steady breath. He wasn't meant to hear but he did and he scoffed.

"Neither are you, look at you!" He laughed, making your knees weak as he traced his serpent tattoo on his left arm.

"What am I supposed to be Liam?!" You half screamed at him, automatically clamping your hand to your mouth, shocked at your own outburst. His eyes turned to a deep ebony as he watched you.

"I'm not the stupid models you work with, im human!" You continued, but you weren't finished.

"I'm beginning to regret this whole thing" you choked, indenting your hand with your nails.

You looked away from his dark expression. Suddenly you felt a hard force beneath you as you were pinned to the bathroom door by your arms. You opened your eyes to reveal Liam staring spitting angry with his face against yours. You struggled in his grasp but he just laughed darkly, pressing his hips against yours as his scent lingered.

"What dya think you're doing princess?" He said as he reached his hand up to your face, lifting your head up. He reached his lips to your kneck, sucking hard, which was sure to leave a mark. You whimpered as he left a trail of wet kisses sucking and biting random spaces of your skin. You moaned as he leaned deeper against you, pressing harder against your arms,

"Liam stop" you told him. His laugh was dark and low.

"Please. ." He lifted his knee to your groin, rubbing it hard.

"Liam you're hurting me" you shouted but he just dug his nails into your wrists as he held you.

You struggled again and managed to release a hand, colliding it with his face. He moaned.

You stood stunned as he clutched his hand to his face. He looked at you with dangerous eyes, once again pushing you against the wall but this time harder.

He pressed his face against yours as you tried to breathe.

"Wanna try that again sweetheart?" He said in a low voice. You trembled as his hands reached down to his zipper and then down to your trousers.

"Daddy's gonna have to teach you a lesson now.." he laughed as he pulled his trousers down, pushing your hand onto his manhood.

"Liam..I" He stopped you.

"You've been a very naughty girl" he tugged at your top, pulling it over your head.

"A very very naughty girl indeed.." he continued.

You whimpered as his member became hard. "I want you to scream my name" He whispered in your ear, taking your left breast into his hands.

"Liam" you stuttered, his touch burning your skin.

"Louder" he growled trailing his other hand down to your pants.

"Liam" you moaned his name louder.

He pumped a finger into you, making your heart stop and your breath miss a stance.

"Im gonna have to spank you.." he growled into your skin, speeding his fingers up.

"Liam!" You shouted, stiffling his moans. You reached out to his shirt, tracing his chisseled abs along his v line. He moaned into your kneck, sucking.

You traced your fingers along his member, taking it into both your hands and rubbing it hard.

Liam moaned again, pumping another finger into you and sucking on your nipple.

"Are you ready?" He bit down, rocking against your body.

"Im gonna fuck you so hard" he whispered darkly.

He suddenly thrusted his thick member into you, making you scream.

"You're daddys girl" He said darkly.

"Mine" He said finally before releasing his sweet juices into you...