Introduction

Back at it again but this time, it's a self-insert story. I'd thought I'd explain a couple of things here so you readers can understand it. This is mainly just headcanon stuff but this is also how the world is going to be. First, though, I want to thank BloodyBritt26 for inspiring me to write this and being kind enough to let me use her One-shot as a basis. You should go read her stuff, that is some of the best writing I've seen in a while on this God-forsaken website. (Also I can't wait for the Bede x reader you're working on. I can guarantee you, I'll be one of the first to read it.)

1) During the time you've done the gym challenge you were thirteen. For the rest of the story, you'll be sixteen. Same for Allister.

2) Allister and Bea are step-siblings. Bea is the older one.

3) The Stadiums on Stow-on-Side and in Chichester switch every year from Bea and Gordie to Allister and Melony.

4) Normally I'd stay true to the original, but since I know nothing about Hoenn, you came from Kalos.

5)Your team is the following:
     Chesnaught (Tank)
     Cinderace (Dr. Harris Bonkers Ph.D. (Only you're allowed to call him Harris(Also, if you get the reference, I'll give you a cookie(And yes, this is what I named my Cinderace))))
     Corviknight (Kay)
     Galarian Wheezing (Hobbs)
     Banette (Dolly)
     Dracozolt (Tiny)
I made this on the fly and as a reference even though I probably didn't need to.

6) There may be some lime, I'm not sure yet, but there will definitely be Fluff.

7) You're a girl in this.

Anyway, I'll add more if I need to, but this is just what to expect out of this book. I know everyone views everyone differently, so I'm just putting this into perspective. Now, sit back, relax, as I introduce you to the world of Just The Little Things.