My Ex-husband is my BOSS!(Part 1)

INTRODUCTION:

Y/N-YOUR NAME

kim y/n is your name.you are 23 years old. you live in daegu in s.korea.

-You and taeyong used to be a happy couple until one day you found him with another girl on your bed making out right infront of you. Taeyong always tried his best to explain what happened but eventually he gave up. It's been 2 years since you haven't seen him and yes you got married young at the age of 20 meanwhile he was 21 and now you are 23 and he is 24. Your marriage life lasted only for 1 year.

y/n: *on phone* yes mom i know i really need a job.

mom: You really need one since your stupid husband divorced you.

y/n: I DIVORCED HIM i did it not him! Anyway let's not talk about him, he'll just ruin my mood... *sigh*

mom: I'll hang up now, have a great day with your interview. 

y/n: Thanks mom*hang up*

y/n: OK! LET'S GET IT!

-You were getting ready since your interview is in 1 hour and you really need to hurry up.

-It was about 9am since you started getting ready and now it's about 10am and you have your interview.

???: Oh hello there are you perhaps Kim y/n?

y/n: Ah yes! It's me.*smiles sweetly*

???:I'm mina. Follow me to boss office.

-You two got in the elevator and then reached the boss office. You were stressed since you are in the biggest company in S.Korea.

Mina:*opens door* Sir here's the new girl.

???: Let her in *deep voice*

-you went in with your head hanging low and bowed to the person infront of you since you were too shy to look up.

???: You know you can look up i won't eat you*chuckles*

-You slowly looked up and there he was... LEE TAEYONG!

taeyong: y-y/n?

y/n: Y-you- i mean you know me sir?*trying to play off*
[i will write tae for short]

Tae: *clears throat* n-nothing anyways let's move on with the interview.

-Meanwhile you were introducing yourself taeyong kept on staring at you like he'll eat you anytime.

Tae: So what about your marriage life? *he asked out of nowhere*

y/n: I divorced my husband it's been 2 years*you murmured*

Tae: Oh sorry for asking[meanwhile he was secretly smiling knowing he will get to see you]

y/n: It's okay i'm used to it now.

Tae: So i have to say you kind of impressed me and good news you are hired as my personal assistant.

y /n: P-personal a-assistant?! *at this point you were too surprised*

Tae: Yes now i want to tell you to take this day off and start working as from tomorrow. Bye*he says while starring into your soul*

y/n: o-okay sir-

Tae: NO no no it's Master to you princess*smirks*

_TO BE CONTINUED_