I'm Dead, and hes a Jerk- The boyfriend.

Começar do início

“Whatever, let’s just get this over with. The quicker we get it done the quicker I can get away from you” he said, picking the pen and paper up. He looked up, prompting me to start naming people I've pissed off. I suddenly realised something.

“You do realise that when it comes to naming people who would have a reason to kill me, you’re the first person that pops into my head?” I asked. How ironic.

He laughed.”That is a point actually”

Weirdly enough, I didn’t even think twice about it. I know we have had our problems, but there was a part of me that knew he would never do anything like that. I know he’s hurt me in the past, but I don’t think he was capable of killing me.

“You may piss me off Leah, but I wouldn’t kill you. Our arguments are the most entertaining part of my day” he chuckled. I couldn’t help but smile at this remark, and we just looked at each other.

Holy shit, were we having a moment?

I quickly realised this was going to get awkward, so I looked away from him

“Um, so who else could it be?” I quickly said, trying to change the subject. He stared at me for a couple of seconds longer, then looked at the piece of paper and started writing.

For the next hour or so, we discussed all the people who I have pissed off and would have a reason to kill me. I was actually quite amazed by how many people we had to talk through, I had been a busy girl. Some of the things I've done, I’d want to kill me. After eliminating the majority of people off the list due to fact that they would not have the balls or the smarts to pull off a murder, we were left with one person.

“No way, she wouldn’t” Jared exclaimed.

“Think about it, she may act a dumb blonde slut, but that girl is smart. She hates me, and I wouldn’t put it past her to do something like that” I explained.

“Carmen? You think Carmen killed you?” he repeated slowly “The girl who once asked me if Netherlands was a real place or just where peter pan lived?”

I laughed. Okay the girl was a moron. But I still wouldn’t put it past her.

“She acts dumb cos she thinks that’s how she will get male attention, but she is capable of doing something like this.” I was convinced; everyone else just didn’t make sense. Carmen fitted the profile completely.

“Even if it was Carmen, how exactly are we supposto try and find out? I can’t just say ‘excuse me babe, did you bash Leah’s head in?’” he asked sarcastically. I smiled suggestively.

“Please no.” He grimaced.

“It’s perfect, she’s in love with you because you saved her life, all you have to do is get close to her, go round her house have a peek around and see if she has my phone” I explained, trying not laugh knowing the fact that Jared had to spend time with the annoying slut.