三十

Hendery is curious. It's been a week since someone started to send him sundrop flowers with quotes from Tangled.

It's kinda difficult for him to figure out who's behind this because he showed a lot of people the iconic photo that he edited himself. But there's only one person that he wishes is behind for all of this. The one and only, king— god of perfect eyebrows, Xiaojun.

The flowers always looks exactly like the one in the movie, and Hendery finds it sweet and cute that the person behind it puts effort on making the sundrop, he knows it since it was mentioned on the first letter. The quotes are always handwritten too, which made Hendery recall the times that he spend with Xiaojun. Sadly, he never saw the man write something nor saw something that he wrote, which is kinda odd since they do hang out a lot.

Speaking of hangouts, it's been a while since the males last saw each other. Ever since Xiaojun's parents came back, the elder has been very  busy with their family business since his father decided that now is the right time to teach him stuff about it.

They still talk through the phone though, but only in short amount of time. Hendery always feels fluttered about how Xiaojun still makes time for him even though he has a very busy schedule. But Hendery knows that Xiaojun is tired from school and learning how to handle a company, so he always tells him to rest. Of course Xiaojun obeys him, but only after a lot of convincing since the elder always says that he wants to stay and talk to him longer.

Hendery just got back home from his work, and the first thing that he saw once he entered is Ten and Kun cuddling on the couch. Actually it's more like Ten being touchy and all up on Kun and the elder being a blushing mess.

The two males heard the door close, making both of them face the youngest. "Oh hi donkey, your secret admirer sent another one of those things." Ten informed him, positioning himself to sit on Kun's lap. Hendery just smiled as an answer, he took the sundrop and the card from the center table, ignoring Ten's complains about how Kun never sent him flowers and gifts, and Kun questioning him about why he needs to send one when Ten said that he wants Kun to give it to him himself.

He sat beside the arguing couple, reading the quote that's written on the card, still holding the flower on his left hand.

While arguing, Kun turned his head to the direction of the youngest, noticing the card that he's holding. He saw the handwriting and he already knows who it belongs to. Maybe he can have his revenge after being exposed. "Oh, so your secret admirer is Xiao-" Ten immediately made him shut up by covering his mouth with his hand, the younger must've noticed him looking at the card. Luckily, Hendery wasn't paying attention to his words, he was too busy blushing and thinking of who could be behind all of this.