十四

Xiaojun is currently looking at himself in front of the mirror, Kun and Sicheng are with him to give him company.

They don't have classes today so Xiaojun invited them to come over to his home, and now they're in his room just doing and talking about random things.

Oh, and his friends just got some new hairstyles and colors so Xiaojun is thinking if he should dye and change his hair too.

"So, should I?", he asked, still looking at himself in the mirror, he already decided on a hairstyle but he's still thinking if he should dye it. Kun approached him and looked at him in the mirror. "If you want to, we won't stop you," Kun said as he put his left hand on the younger's right shoulder.

Xiaojun thought for a moment and he decided that he'll do it. Well, he's not gonna do it, a hairdresser will.

"What color though?" Xiaojun turned to face Sicheng and Kun copied his action, "Whatever you want" Sicheng answered him and turned his attention back to his phone. "You're seriously a big help bro" Xiaojun rolled his eyes as he laughed a little bit.

"It's true though, you should decide so you won't regret it." Kun told him with a smile on his face, "You're right, how about ash gray?" he asked both males. "We'll support you bro" Sicheng answered not even giving him a small glance.