二十七

The three males are currently sitting on their usual table at the cafeteria. Catching up and talking about random things, their laughter got interrupted by Kun's phone ringing.

Kun checked his phone and saw that Ten is calling him, he signed. Ten has been texting and calling him nonstop. He excused himself before leaving the table and answering the call.

Sicheng gave Xiaojun a look, asking for who's the fault of the oldest's action. Xiaojun gave him a cheeky smile and the elder just nodded.

"Oh, by the way, how are you and that rapunzel guy?" Sicheng tried to recall his name, but failed cause the younger actually never told him the other's name. Xiaojun chuckled, "Sorry, his name is Hendery. And we're good, he's really nice, talented and" Sicheng raised his eyebrow, telling Xiaojun to continue.

"Cute." Xiaojun's face is a light tint of pink and Sicheng is sure that that's not the right word that the younger wants to say. "Just cute?" Sicheng asked, Xiaojun just nodded, with a red face now. Sicheng smiled teasingly "Okay, if you say so."

It's been weeks since the males first met and Xiaojun has to admit that there's something about the younger that gets him more attracted to him. His feelings for the other male is growing and Xiaojun is sure of it. He just doesn't want to rush things. Plus, he's not sure about what the other male feels towards him.

He was daydreaming about how it would be like to date the younger. Wondering about how it would feel to hold his hand, hug him, cuddle with him, play with his hair. He thought about how it would be like to kiss his forehead, his cute nose, his cheeks, his beautiful and soft looking li- "OH MY GOD! KUN IS BLUSHING!" His thoughts got interrupted by Sicheng shouting and when he looked up, he saw Kun with a really red face, covering the man's mouth with both of his hands.

Sicheng calmed down and Kun removed his hands from him. Kun's face is still red but now his lips formed into a really big smile, showing his cute dimples. Xiaojun smiled too, he loves seeing the elder like this. After all, his last breakup was really bad and he's happy that someone is making Kun smile ear to ear.