二十六

Xiaojun got up from his bed and went around it to stand in front of Hendery, "You told me that you like playing drums, right?" He offere his hand to the taller man. Hendery was shock, he smiled as he placed his hands on Xiaojun's, "You remembered!" Xiaojun giggled and pulled the younger's hand to make him stand up.

"Of course I did, now come one, I'll show you something." Xiaojun led Hendery to a room on the third floor, when they got to the door, he asked the younger to close his eyes in which Hendery obeyed immediately.

He heard the door open and Xiaojun held his hands, carefully guiding him inside the room. The elder let go of his hands and closed the door behind them, "You can open your eyes now." Xiaojun said behind him. He slowly opened his eyes and once he saw where they are, he assumed that it's the instrument room since there's a lot of different kind of instruments on it.

Hendery looked around the room with joy and excitement. Xiaojun stared at him with awe, "Did you like it?" Hendery faced him with a blinding smile, "Did I like it? Of course I did!" Xiaojun slid his arm on the man's shoulder, "I'm glad you did, it's just a normal thing for me since I grew up with this. I was scared that you might hate it or something."

"You're really lucky, you know." Hendery might have felt a tiny bit of jealousy, but he's contented with his life, it's beautiful just the way it is. Xiaojun let his arm fall to the side of the man's waist. "Yes, I'm really lucky because a really beautiful man is here with me" Hendery blushed, butterflies flying around his stomach. He pouted from being shy, the man told him a lot of compliment since this morning and yet he still feels like he might blow up from the words. Xiaojun took notice of it, he had the urge to kiss him because of his cuteness.

"How about you play the drums for me?" Hendery quickly escape Xiaojun's hold and ran to the drum set, sitting on the chair and testing the instrument. Xiaojun chuckled, he took a chair and placed it near the younger.

"I'll play Sugar by Maroon 5, sing it for me, okay?" Xiaojun nodded and Hendery played the drums while the elder sing. He found out that Xiaojun loves to sing because of their phone call, he even heard him sing a bit but he was still shock by how beautiful the man's voice is in person. He almost forgot to play the drums a few times because of being amazed but he still continued on to hear the other sing.

They spend the rest of the day in that room, Hendery playing different songs and Xiaojun singing along with him.