71. Christmas Eve

Start from the beginning

----------------------------------------

Feng Jiu wore a simple pink dress for the gathering, but she also wore shorts underneath it since she wasn't the type who loves wearing dresses. Then she wore a warm coat over it, along with a pair of knee-high boots.

Then she quickly packed up her Ginger Onion Fish Fillet in glass containers, and she also placed the gift for Dong Hua in a Christmas gift bag before putting it into her purse

Then she quickly packed up her Ginger Onion Fish Fillet in glass containers, and she also placed the gift for Dong Hua in a Christmas gift bag before putting it into her purse. Feng Jiu then hailed a cab downstairs, and she set off towards her office.

Dong Hua was already in his office at this time since the meeting started at 6 PM. Feng Jiu then arrived at her office on time at 6.30 PM. Most people were already there, and they started taking out their food and placed it on the huge table in the middle of the office. 

Si Ming and Lian Song had arrived early and they set up the office in preparation for the gathering. They even decorated the place with Christmas decorations, with the help of some male employees. The gossip duo then played some Christmas songs, and it was really starting to feel like Christmas.

Si Ming then walked up to Feng Jiu, "Hey! You're here. You look nice today, and I can smell your delicious cooking already." Feng Jiu then smiled back warmly and replied, "Thank you, you're too kind. And yes, it's Ginger Onion Fish Fillet (姜葱鱼片)!"

Lian Song then walked over as well and said, "Looking good, Feng Jiu. Come help yourself to some drinks first, and we can start eating once everyone is here."

Feng Jiu smiled and replied, "Can't wait to eat! Oh ya, Dong Hua said he would only be here at around 8 PM, so we have to keep some food for him too."

The gossip duo then looked at each other and smirked. Their minds telepathed, "See? They are close to each other." Then Lian Song replied to Feng Jiu, "Of course. There's so much food here anyway, but we would keep some for Dong Hua. He's the big boss."

Si Ming then nodded his head and replied, "Yeah, Feng Jiu. Maybe you can help him keep some food, and he would feel touched that you're doing such a sweet favour for him."

Feng Jiu then smiled brightly and said, "I will! Dong Hua is going to love my Ginger Onion Fish Fillet (姜葱鱼片). I'm going to separate some into another container first before serving it to others then." Then she walked to the pantry area to keep some food for Dong Hua.

The gossip duo high-fived each other after she was gone. Lian Song then raised his eyebrows and whispered, "Plan G is working well." Si Ming then nodded his head, and then he dragged Lian Song back to setting up the party.

Xiao Yan and Jie Lu then reached the office, and they both brought some takeaway dishes from the nearby Chinese Restaurant. They also brought some snacks like chocolates and marshmallows. Jie Lu then proceeded to take them out of the bags and helped the gossip duo arrange the tables and chairs.