Chapter 8: Karma sure is a bitch.

"I don't want you riding. Will you be able to ride? I don't want you hurt more than you already are. Are you sure you can ride?" I asked Noah. We all were currently in the school's parking lot ready to go to Mamma Timmy's Diner.

"Yeah, of course I can." He replied rolling his eyes. His knuckles were just cleaned and bandaged. I didn't want him to get hurt, again.

"We can switch if you like? Like we did the other day." James offered.

"Nah man. I'll be fine. It's just a busted knuckle. No biggie." I rolled my eyes to that.

"So Mason, you need a ride?" Anna asked him.

"Umm, no thank you. I got a ride." He said and walked towards a sleek neon green black bike.

I whistled. "Is that a Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon with a supercharged four-cylinder engine?!" I asked excitedly. God that bike is sexy.

He looked shocked. "You know about bikes?" He asked with widened eyes.

"Yeah, I mean everyone around me loves bikes. Like Noah here has a Harley Davidson Streetfighter 975. It displaces a 975cc V-twin engine, and is based on a modular platform that could also be the base for the Custom 1250 which my brother owns." I said pointing to the sleek black bike parked a distance away.

"I also know a lot about cars. I've got a Lamborghini Huracan EVO. That Lambo model cranked up its entry-level supercar to match the power of its Performante model. Boasting 631 ponies at 8000 rpm, the Evo's V-10 makes 29 horsepower more than last year's all-wheel-drive Huracán. HIGHS: The go, the sound, docile around town. And my brother's gotten a similar model. He's got a Huracan EVO Electric. The Lamborghini Huracán Evo RWD replaces the current Huracán LP580-2 with extra power of 602 horsepower vs. 572 and more advanced traction control for bigger drifts. I can name each and every single car and bike in this parking lot and give you detailed information on them. On spot." I said shrugging.

His jaw was on the floor by the time I finished. "Cheerful, you keep surprising me." He said. His jaw still wide open and the shock was written on his face as clear as day.

"Close your mouth. We wouldn't want flys to make a home in there, now would we?" I asked and placed my pointer finger under his chin and shut his mouth. I chuckled and walked towards Noah's bike.

"I'm coming with you." Anna said to Zo.

"Well duh." She rolled her eyes. "You know I'm to lazy to drive!" She wined at the same time me and Zo said the same thing.

She pouted. "Well, come on then." James said and got into his car followed by Zo and Anna.

"Do you know where the diner is?" I asked Mason. He shook his head.

"Just follow us." I tell him. "If you can keep up." Noah added. I rolled my eyes and got on the bike.

He handed me the helmet and twisted his body to buckle it. He started the engine and it made an aggressive roar. And just like that we took off.

We reached at Mamma Timmy's Diner in about a few minutes. Mason was right behind us. Anna, Zo and James were already there as they had a head start here.

Noah opened the door and held it out for me. "After you my lady." He did a funny gesture of motioning me to go in and tipping his imaginary hat.

"Why thank you, kind sir." I said and walked in laughing.

We went in and walked towards our usual booth. Luckily it was big enough to seat more than 8 people. Anna, James and Zoey were sitting on one side, facing us.