Chapter 4: Greek goddess of a woman.

N O A H

I said those 3 words to her. Those 8 letters. Those words mean the world to me. And she said them back. But not in the way that I meant it. She loves me but not the way I love her. She loves Noah Green her bestie. Not Noah Green the guy that has been hooked on her since forever.

But it doesn't matter. It doesn't unless and until I have her by my side. Until I have her in my arms. I don't care how she feels. I don't care if she loves me the way I love her. I don't care about anything unless she's with me.

She said those words before passing out. Warmth spread through my chest. I held her closer to me if that was even possible. I finally slept peacefully after so long. I finally slept with my Summer in my arms. It was like a dream. A dream that I don't want to wake up from. But I knew the moment she said those words, this was not a dream. This was real. This was happening. And that gave me happiness that I couldn't put in words. I just felt warmth and my Summer.

I fell asleep that night with a smile and woke up with the same face. I noticed that I had my arm around her waist. If anyone who doesn't know us would walk in right now would think that something happened between us. Me being shirtless and she wearing my shirt and we being in this position. My hands-on her waist and her back pressed to my chest. It almost seems like we had some action going on. The thought of that makes me blush. Yes. It makes the big, bad boy Noah Green blush.

I stayed there without moving. Right beside her. Watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful. She looked like she had nothing to worry about. I think I spent a good few hours just admiring every inch of her face. Her lashes, her thick long black hair, her cute little nose, and her soft ears, her perfect cherry lips. Oh, how I want to kiss those lips.

I wonder what they taste like. I'm sure I'll be addicted to them if I got one taste. And her neck. Man, that flawless skin. Her perfect olive skin. Soft and tender. I don't know how I'm resisting just explore her body with my lips and tongue. How I'm holding back myself from kissing, biting and licking that flawless neck.

My thoughts were interrupted when I felt a slight movement. I looked over to see that Summer was waking up. I quickly shut my eyes. I didn't want her to know I was awake. She yawned and stretched her arms. She suddenly froze on her spot. Noticing my arm around her.

She looked down at my arm and then back at me. When she saw that it was me she relaxed into my arms. She turned around to face me. I could feel her breath on my face. For some weird reason, this woman doesn't have morning breath. She always smells like jasmine and strawberries. Her breath is always minty fresh.

I could feel her smile as she brushed my hair off my forehead. She then turned around to get her phone. I'm assuming. Because after a few moments she stiffened. And I can practically see her eyes widened. "I shut off your alarm. Both of your phone's and the alarm clock's." I mumbled into the pillow. Still keeping my eyes shut.

She turned around to face me again. "How long have you been up?" She asked. "A few," I answered. "A few? Few what?" She asked again. "I don't know. Now shut up and go back to sleep. I told you, you aren't going to school today." I mumbled again and pulled her closer. She huffed and that causes me to smile.

She gave up after a few minutes of pouting and rested her head on my bare chest. Automatically my hand wrapped themselves around her back and my chin rested on her head, keeping her close to me. It was like a reflex, an instinct. "It's 10:37 am. And I missed the second day of senior year. Great! Just fan-fucking-tastic." She mumbled against my chest. It made me chuckle.

"Like you love going to that shithole." I shot back. "Well no I hate going there but it doesn't mean that I'm going to miss it! And I miss my work out too!" She said. I can practically feel the pout coming out of her voice. "Oh like you need to work out," I said rolling my eyes. "Believe it or not I do!" She said. I just sighed.