DELETED SCENE #2 - Desk

Start from the beginning

His fingers thread deeper into my hair to push it away from my face. Despite his comprising position, he gives me a crooked smile, his dilated eyes sparkling and his voice so low and gruff I feel it vibrate through the tips of his fingers down into my scalp. "I hope you know how to swallow, Mel, otherwise you're gonna leave this office with my cum all over your blouse."

My vagina is actually leaking for him, his crassness heating my skin up at by least ten degrees. I brush just the tip of him with my lips, soft as a feather, and his grip on me tightens, he releases a strangled breath. "And who said anything about coming, Mr. Stone?"

A displeased growl. I smile against his pulsing shaft and he twitches against my lips. "Hardly a way to treat a man on his thirtieth birthday, Collins." His voice is a thick, foggy rumble.

"Thirty, huh?" I tear my lips away tauntingly only to slide them, just the faintest whisper, from the top of his length down to the bottom. His fingers tighten even more and he curses into the air. "You're practically an old man, Mr. Stone," I mock.

He uses his hands to tilt my head up so he can meet my eyes, his expression dry and unimpressed and so damn hot. "Are you questioning my stamina, Ms. Collins?" There is a dark, wicked threat behind his words.

I shrug, bite my lip and return his challenge with one of my own. "I guess you'll have to try to prove me wrong some time."

Imagining Gavin spending an entire night fucking me into oblivion is so delicious I could faint just from the thought of it.

When I finally wrap my lips around him, he lets out the hottest, lowest sound that travels right into my underwear. I use a hand to guide him in and out of my mouth as deep as I can possibly let him go, using my lips and tongue and teeth to pull more of those throaty groans from his lips.

I've ever been so turned on from going down on a guy before. I can feel his hooded eyes on me, watching the way I suck every thick inch of him, and I have to press my thighs together to stifle the warm, wet desire aching between them.

And because I can, because I know it will drive him fucking insane and because I'm uncomfortably, soaking wet and because it's his birthday after all, I make sure he sees me drift a hand under my skirt, I let the material ride up to pool around my hips while I slide a thumb across the outside of me, spreading my thighs apart so that I can slip my fingers into my pantyhose, beneath the damp fabric of my panties to rub circles against my aroused clit. I moan around his cock and he curses something obscene, watching me with hungry eyes.

Let me just tell you that it takes a lot of concentration to pleasure two people at the same time like this. My tongue runs a heavy path down his length as I move up and down, his fingers in my hair guiding my pace while my own fingers are slipping in and out of me, my thumb pressing roughly into my soaked folds.

"Do you like watching me fuck myself for you, Gavin?" I peel my mouth away from him only long enough to toss filthy words into the space around us.

A rumbling hum is just about all he can manage. "Does sucking my cock turn you on, Melanie?"A raspy, gruff retort.

Oh, yes, it really does.

I hope to fucking God that the unholy sounds we're making, gasps and moans and whimpers and sighs, do not travel out of these walls.