Wattpad Original
There are 8 more free parts

Introduction & Disclaimers

Hey fam! Welcome to "Make It Known". This is going to be a lot of fun, I promise.

Some disclaimers before we get started:

#1. This story contains mature subject matter; discretion is advised. This includes but is not limited to: references to and scenes of mature sex, references to violence, drinking, and drugs.

#2. The plot of this story centers around a fictitious Canadian news magazine. The inner workings of this magazine and the editorial process may be oversimplified, left out, or adjusted for the sake of fiction. (Read: do not take this book as an accurate description of how magazines actually operate...)

#3. Any similarities to other individuals and characters, real or imaginary, is purely coincidental.

#4. I love feedback. Please tell me what you're thinking, how you're feeling, what works and what doesn't. Feel free to point out errors or inconsistencies so I can fix them. I never get tired of hearing from you guys!

#5. This book was written between June and December 2019 and launched onto Paid stories on July 7th, 2021. Thank you so much for the love and support MIK has received over the years!

• introduction // prologue // 85 chapters // epilogue // acknowledgements // 5 bonus chapters // 4 deleted scenes •

I do not believe in giving actors/actresses for my characters because I prefer my readers to use their imaginations based on the descriptions I give, so please don't ask me who I imagine my characters to be like! ❤️

AmisArousedArmy is the official fanfiction page for my work. Check it out for some smutty goodness once you're finished this book.

Credit to Tiffany (brkfst_at_tiffanys) for the lovely banners at the beginning of each chapter.

Lastly, please don't forget to vote and comment to let me know how you're feeling! My comment section is notoriously nuts, and I love it!

XOXO Ami