DELETED SCENE #2 - Desk

Start from the beginning

I can't breathe. I know she can't see me under the desk but I press my mouth shut, try not to make a single noise.

This is so reckless and stupid and idiotic. We're both total lunatics.

"She stepped out to take a call." His voice is the texture of gravel, he clears his throat. Despite it all, I'm stifling a smile.

"So weird, I didn't see her." I can imagine her shaking her cute little blonde head in confusion, racking her brain, and I have the sudden urge to laugh. "I just needed to confirm that you're meeting with David Myers from Daylight Media at 2 pm tomorrow? His assistant would like us to send over an itinerary."

And because I'm a wicked creature, I let my hand trail up Gavin's thigh, can hear his breath hitch.

"Yes, that's fine." I stroke him through his pants with heavy pressure from the palm of my hand and he reaches for my wrist just as it disappears. A small, rough sound escapes from low in his throat. "Same agenda as last time, Tiffany. There are a couple new items that I'll send to you by—" I give his erection a squeeze and he falters, "—by the end of the day. I have some things to take care of first."

I swear that his last sentence has a sharp edge to it, completely intended just for me. I can feel the moisture pooling in my underwear, the excited tingling between my thighs only increasing with every sordid second of this madness.

"Sounds good, Mr. Stone." I imagine she gives him a small smile, but then her tone turns morphs into one of concern. "You look a bit... flushed. Would you like me to turn the heat down?"

"That would be great, Tiffany, th—thank you."

"Will do."

It seems like ages before the door finally shuts again. He pushes his chair back, I peak out from under the desk and he gives me a dark look of chagrin that makes me clench my legs together.

I lean into him, rest a hand on each muscular thigh, looking up innocently through thick lashes. "Everything all right, Mr. Stone?"

Something positively dangerous flashes across his clouded eyes. "You're asking for it, Mel." His voice is quiet and raspy, full of warning.

I bite my lip, reach for the tent in his pants, grip him through his slacks. He hisses, leaning back in his chair. My voice is a demure whisper. "Are you going to discipline me, sir?"

A choked grunt escapes his perfect lips as I tug down his pants, his briefs, just enough to pull out his entire throbbing length, to wrap my hand around him, feel how thick and hot he is. He is so hard for me that it looks almost painful.

The sight and feel of him, masculine and virile and huge and erect, sends the restless, wet ache between my legs into overdrive.

I used to think penises were kinda... ugly. Until I saw Gavin's. Everything about it, its size and shape and smoothness and the veins beneath the skin are so strangely perfect that I can feel myself salivating a little, instinctively, my insides clenching wantonly with need just looking at it.

I bring my mouth close to him so he can feel the heat and humidity of my breath.

One of his large hands drifts softly into the back of my hair, his breathing already labored from the anticipation. He looks down at me and I look up at him and our gazes meet, electric and burning brighter than hell.