Suho:"Aisshh Uncle he has brainwashed her..".

Uncle:"Y/n my daughter listen he is a criminal he kill people and there are people who wants to kill him..still you say you like him..".

Y/n:"He don't kill innocent people...they..".

Suho:"Y/n you are not thinking properly!!".Shouting

Y/n:"Oppa..".I started tear up.

Uncle:"Suho...relax..".

Y/n:"Oppa believe..me..".

Suho:"Y/n you were about to get married..what about Jungkook".

Y/n:"I'll talk to him..I know he will understand..he is my friend...".

Suho:"He loves you..".

Uncle:"Are you sure Y/n..he is right for you..??".

Suho:"Uncle..".

Uncle:"We can't force her Suho..if she believes him we should also..".

Suho:"But..Uncl-".

Uncle:"Suho come let's go we will talk about this later".

Y/n:"Oppa...please don't hate me".Hugged him..i started crying,He hugged back.

Suho:"Relax Kid I can never hate you..I am just worried about you..".

Y/n:"I'll be safe Oppa believe me..".

After conversation they went I am happy they are not against..I looked around I didn't see Taehyung...I searched for him he was no where..I went to his room.

His Room is quite simple..but he is not here..where is he...I was going through his things when something caught my attention...

This is Mine...I saw my scarf which I wrapped around his hand he kept it...*smilng* Aishhh.

Meanwhile

Taehyung Pov

Suho:"What are you doing Uncle".

Uncle:"Suho..we have to do things carefully she won't understand anything we will say for now we have to think of other way..".

Suho:"What do you mean Uncle..??".

Uncle:"She loves him if we force her..it will only make things worse..".

Suho:"But Uncle I can't leave her with that man..".

Uncle:"We Have to have patience..".

Suho:"I guess you are right..I don't want to loose her..".

Uncle:"Don't worry Suho she will be back".

Suho:"Ok".

Taehyung:"Hello there..I don't think we have talked properly..".

Suho:"There is no need to..".

Taehyung:*Laughed*"Well I don't want to either I am doing this just for her..".

Suho:"Stop playing with her..".

Taehyung:"I am not playing with her!".Angry.

Suho:"You are keeping her away from her family...and you think you like her..??".

Taehyung:"You won't understand my love..and I guess you should leave now..".

Suho:"we will take her soon..".

Taehyung:"Let's see..........hyung".They both went.

Now he is getting on my nerves..I can't even do anything I don't wan her to be hurt...maybe you are her brother but I;ll give her so much love that she will only see me..only me...