Ch:13

{Those who love listening songs while reading can click on that song and read,that song is awesome you may have heard it too.}

Y/n Pov

I wanted to live my life peacefully but everything is ruined I don't know where is my life leading to anymore..I wish I could turn time and stop all of this...everything is messed up just when I started to like him I found that I can't and marrying Jungkook when I can't even Love him..I am hurting everyone...

I wanted to tell everyone that I like Taehyung but now I am not sure If I can love him or not.

I was in my thoughts when Jungkook driving to my house....we were silent this whole time..when Jungkook spoke....

Jungkook:-"Y/n...".

Y/n:"Hmm??".

Jungkook:"We have reached...".

Y/n:"Ohh..ok..".I got out of car.

Jungkook:"Y/n wait...".

Y/n:"Hmmm..".I turned he came out of the car.

Jungkook:"Y/n I know you must be upset about what happened today.... I just want to say sorry".

Y/n:"It's Ok Jungkook...it wasn't your fault...".

Jungkook:"And Y/n I am sorry for kissing you without your permission...I just couldn't control myself...".

Y/n:"I understand Jungkook but I need time...".

Jungkook:"Ok...you should rest now".

Y/n:"Hmmm you should treat your wound".

Jungkook:"Hmm I'll". Smiled

Y/n:"Bye..Good night".

Jungkook:"Good night..".

Jungkook Pov

I hope Y/n is not so hurt because of everything happened today she doesn't deserve all of this...

I am sorry Y/n for making you go through all of this..I know you like him but I love you so much I know Once you live with me I'll make you forget about him...

...and I won't let him get you..You Are Mine..and I hope you love me too.

Y/n POV

I came to my room I locked it and I cried so hard....I just couldn't handle more..I cried almost whole night..I didn't know when I slept.

DAY BEFORE WEDDING

Y/n Pov

Everybody is busy in wedding Oppa,Uncle and Lisa  wants  to look perfect,Jungkook is arranging the venue and our dresses as he is the most excited for wedding

Everybody is busy in wedding Oppa,Uncle and Lisa  wants  to look perfect,Jungkook is arranging the venue and our dresses as he is the most excited for wedding................and me...

well I don't know how I am....Taehyung didn't call me since that day its good that he wasn't disturbing me but I am missing him i know he is not a good person but still I love him...but nothing can be done now....