Ch:14

[Music really helps us to express our felling.. Music helps me escape from the reality I live in ...Music is Magic to me..Those who love listening songs while reading can listen that song up there...I wished I had enough guts to send this song to my crush..lol]

Lisa POV

It's almost midnight and Y/n hasn't come I don't know how she is doing now I hope she is safe..Oppa and Dad are going to police station I think It's best to report when they Open the door there was a guy and....Jimin...What is he doing here..???

Suho:"Who are you??".

???:"Kim Taehyung...".

Suho:"Do we know you..?".

Taehyung:"No but you should...".

Suho:"What do you mean..??".

Taehyung:"Well you know Y/n..".

Suho:"How do you know her..??".

Taehyung:"well I love her That's how I know her".

Suho:"What?? where is Y/n?".

Taehyung:"Don't worry she is safe...".

Suho:"Just tell me where the hell is my sister??".Shouting.

Taehyung:"Your sister is just like you...so fierce..".Laughed.

Uncle:"Just tell us where is Y/n before we report you..".

Taehyung:"Aish.. you really don't know me....Police can't do anything about me..it will be waste to report me..".

Suho:"Just give her back she is getting married...tomorrow..".

Taehyung:"No she will not..If she will get married than its only be me..".

Suho:*Grabbing Taehyung's collar*"What do you think you are...you have no right over her...".

Taehyung:"I have every right over her".

Suho:"Just leave her...she doesn't deserve you.....she is a nice person".

Taehyung:"That's why I love her...and don't worry she is safe with me...".

Suho:"You say you love her but does she love you..??".

Taehyung:"Yeah..she does she just doesn't admitting...".

Suho:"She isn't admitting because she doesn't....".

Taehyung:'You know I'm being nice to you just because you are her brother otherwise I am not that nice person......If there was someone else I would've finished his chapter....and this shows how much I love her....".

Taehyung:'I just came to tell you she is fine because she is worried about you all..I am going..and one more thing tell that boy to stay away if he doesn't want to get hurt...".With that he left everyone speechless.

Suho:"Uncle we have to report him now..he looks dangerous..".

Uncle:"Ok let's go".

Lisa:"Be careful".

Uncle:"Don't worry".

I Hope they get Y/n back safely....I have to talk to Jimin what he was doing with that guy..maybe he knows where is my sister...

Auntie:"Lisa don't worry she will be alright".

Jungkook POV

Jungkook:"What you found..?".

???:"Sir He has many residences in this city and he live almost everywhere...".

Jungkook:"Search everywhere and tell me fast.."