"Uhm, nope! I'd rather keep you dressed like this.", I said smiling, wiggling my eyebrows towards her, licking my lips.

            "Fine with me.", she replied winking and biting her lip gently.

            She went over to the kitchen, taking a bowl of cereals I've prepared for her, went to the living room and sat on the sofa, watching TV while she ate. 'I should really give her some clothes. This towel is way too short and I won't be able to think normally if she's dressed like this.', I thought to myself, smiling.

            I went to the bedroom, she haven't even noticed. I rummaged through my closet and found the t-shirt she once told me she likes. I took one of my shorts for her, and one for me, noticing that there were no sheets on my bed anymore. She must have put them in the washer. I went back to the living room, hugging her from her back, over the sofa. Placing a kiss on her neck.

            I breathed a hot air in her neck, saying in her ear quietly: "Here you go, baby. I don't want you to catch a cold or something.". I handed her the clothes. She just put them beside her.

            "It's not that cold really. It's summer. Are you sure that's your real reason?", she smiled amused, turning her head towards me, winking.

            "Smarty-pants!", I replied, smiling too.

            She laughed and turned around to watch the TV again. I love the sound of her laughter. I love her so much. But, is it too early to tell her? I decided I'll say it to her. Too early or not. It's not like she'll go anywhere dressed in a towel, anyway. I placed my head on her neck again, blowing a hot air on it. She showed me she liked that by cocking her head to the right slightly, letting a silent moan.

            I got closer to her left ear: "I love you, Dina.", I whispered. She turned to face me, kneeling on the sofa.

            "You do?", she asked for confirmation.

            I nodded 'Yes' and she said: "I love you too, James.".

            She reached towards me with her arms and put them around my neck. I reached towards her instantly, hugging her tightly. Sofa was still between us. I pulled her over the sofa, making her sit on the headrest of it. I was standing in front of her, her legs each on one of my sides, dangerously close to me.

            "You do?", I repeated her question from a minute ago.

            She nodded, smiling. We kissed again. 'I should really remove myself now, or I won't be able to control myself anymore', I thought. I pulled out from the kiss, and she got down from the headrest.

            Taking the clothes from the sofa, she headed towards the bedroom, saying: "I'm going to get dressed, so you could breathe easier.".

            She smiled, nodding towards my lower body. I didn't have to look, I knew what she meant by that.

            "It's your fault!", I said smiling, trying to defend myself. She laughed and went to the bedroom.

            "Oh, God! This girl is going to kill me!", I muttered quietly with a smile when she went away.

            I took the time while she was away, and put my shorts on too. She came back a minute later. I looked at her trying to decide was this a good thing to do, or bad. Giving her my clothes, I mean. She looked even hotter wearing my clothes, if that's even possible. She jumped up on the headrest again, taking my hand in the process, pulling me over to her again. She grabbed my butt playfully, locking her legs around me, pressing herself harder to me, letting a moan.

            "Mmm! So... What shall we do now?", she asked amused, cocking her head to the side.

            "That's it! You're going down now! You've asked for it, lady!", I said, pretending to be serious.

            She giggled a little, amused by my words. I placed my head on her neck again, kissing it. Then I pulled her over my shoulder. She was hanging from my shoulder upside-down, her head close to my back. I didn't have a t-shirt on, so she started placing the kisses on my back. I grabbed her butt and started to walk towards the bedroom. She gasped loudly, laughing.

            I placed her on the edge of the bed, knelt on one knee in front of her and said: "You're such a tease, you know?".

            "Nope, I'm not. You are!", she said smiling and rolled away from me, getting up from the bed quickly.

            Smiling to her and her avoidance maneuver, I got up and went closer to her. Hugging her by her waist. I tilted my head down a little and placed my forehead on hers. We just stood like that for a few seconds. Then I kissed her and lifted her up from the floor. I started walking towards the bathroom. She got her legs up around my waist.

            "I'm going to take a shower, and so are you.", I said smiling.

            She kissed me and said, feigning seriousness: "But I've already had one.".

            I didn't reply and just kept smiling at her statement. We came into the bathroom and just when I was about to turn the water on, someone knocked on my door.

            "You're lucky. Saved by the bell, this time.", I said, smiling.

            She looked at me amused and said: "Or a knock, in this case.". I put a t-shirt on, smiled and went outside of the bathroom, to open the door.