➱ Chapter 8

Arc - The Practice Match

The day had finally come where Karasuno was going to have a practice Match against Seijoh.

Fortunately Sukhoi had gotten to the gym early, so he wouldn't be late. He had then waited for everyone to come.

He had there heard a few screams.

"Hinata Boke!"

"Bakayama!"

Sukhoi let out a sigh knowing who it was. He had then walked over to the two. "You guys really can't be quiet if you tried." Sukhoi said softly.

After some time we were all on a bus, Sukhoi had sat next to Kageyama. "Hey Kageyama do you know people who attend Seijoh as well?" Sukhoi asked the boy.

Kageyama gave him a small nod, "I went to junior high with a few of the people that attend there..." Kageyama stated. "So you know Toru and Hajime?" Sukhoi asked.

All Kageyama did was give him a small nod. "Hm must've been chaotic, especially because Toru..." Sukhoi fidgeted with his fingers.

While that was occurring Sukhoi looked over to Hinata, he looked deathly pale. Next thing he knew the carrot top threw up on Tanaka's pants.

*insert Spongebob voiceover thing*

A few moments later

"Hinata you alright?" Sukhoi asked a bit worried for the other first year. "I needa g-go to the b-bathroom..." Hinata mumbled clutching his stomach.

A sweat drop made it's way down Sukhoi's forehead. "Okay..." Concern still prominent in his voice.

Letting Hinata go to the bathroom, "I wonder how Toru would of reacted if I came to Seijoh, and didn't reject the offer I was given... Ha it would've been even better if I went to Shiratorizawa..." Sukhoi mumbled.

A time skip because I literally forgot what happened in this episode and like Oikawa and his flat ass is needed

"Hey Tobio-Chan~" Oikawa said singingly. Kageyama just slightly glared at his senpai. "And My Tenshi~!" Oikawa added, embracing the 1st year in a hug.

"Shittykawa can you not?" Sukhoi mumbled softly. "Ah why? I'm just showing my love and affection for you!" Oikawa said, almost exasperating.

Sukhoi sighed, giving in and hugging him back. "Why are you hugging that pretty faced bastard Sukhoi!?" Tanaka asked, yelling.

"Cuz' he's my friend, or maybe more like annoying older brother?" He said, questioning his own words. "And I literally saw you last week." Sukhoi added.

"But I missed you Tenshi!" Oikawa whined. Sukhoi whacked his senpai in the head still hugging him. "You're an idiot Toru." Oikawa pouted rubbed his head.

"Now go stretch Shittykawa if you actually wanna play against me and Kageyama." Sukhoi said releasing his senpai from the hug.

Before Oikawa could say anything, his coach yelled at him. "Its weird to see Sukhoi-Kun so affectionate..." Hinata said.

"I'm just really close to Oikawa. He helped get through a lot of stuff from past events." Sukhoi said with a small yet soft smile on his face.

A small bit of red made it's way to Hinata's cheeks.

"Let's get back to the game shall we?"

"Yeah let's beat them into pulp!"

"Tanaka you're too loud."

"What you say you tall pretty boy, damn it?"

"Thanks for the compliment."

"I'm going to break tha-"

"Tanaka just be quiet."

"Okay Daichi..."

A/N -
Yall got me crying. I never expected for this book to do well, it literally started with me having a daydream and thinking it would make a good book. Thank you so much guys for 7k+ reads ~ 🤗💜
Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter.