➱ Chapter 1

Arc - fresh start

Tenshi had slid on his uniform adjusting his shirt to fit more comfortably. He had woke up around 5:00 am so he won't disturb his mother's rest. He had put his kind of long hair into a small bun, trying not to look very feminine due to his hair. "I might need to get a hair cut soon..." He mumbled playing around with a lose bit of his red hair. Tenshi then heads down and grabs his bag, he had then slid on his shoes not craving breakfast at the time.

The boy then had walked out of the house and hopped onto his bike. The ride to Karsuno was only about 20 minutes, not being that far Tenshi was able to get there quickly due to his long legs. Once he had arrived he got a lot of stares, the boy had became flustered from all of the attention. He had then placed his bike up against the bike rack. Not knowing what to do his first instinct was to go look for his shoe box inside.

Tenshi had finally found 'Sukhoi' after a few minutes of searching. Tenshi had then changed his shoes and decided to head to his class which was 1-5, his mother had said that was the class made for smart kids. I questioned how I got here. Tenshi had no idea were to sit so he had sat next to this small blonde haired girl.

He then started to fidget with his fingers not knowing what to do. Tenshi then decided to make small talk to the girl next to him. "Em, Excuse me?" The girl had flinched at Tenshi's words, "Y-Y-Yes...?" {In her mind a.k.a Yachi's: What's such a good looking person doing and trying to talk to me?!}

Tenshi had scratched the back of his neck realizing he may have frightened the girl, "My Name is Tenshi Sukhoi, it's nice to meet you." He had said. The girl stuttered on her own breath then Answered "I-I'm Hitoka Yachi, it's nice to meet you as well...!"

After some time the two had started talking till class had ended and it was lunchtime, "Wow, You're 194 cm ...!" Yachi said amazed. Tenshi just nodded, "Well I'm going to look at clubs since it's lunch time, Bye Yachi-San." She had just waved, he was then on his way. The boy had made it outside, He had got encountered by many clubs just in a search for one. The Volleyball club...

Tenshi then went on his own little search. Then this delinquent looking guy had approached him, "Would you like to Join the Volleyball Club?" His voice was very loud, it bothered Tenshi. He had then nodded to the boys question. "Well then come to the gym after school tomorrow, Cya...?" "Tenshi... Tenshi Sukhoi." He had said. "Okay then, Cya Sukhoi-Chan." The loud boy said with full volume. Tenshi then mumbles, "His voice annoys me..."

(Timeskip to the next day after school because I'm lazy.)

Tenshi had changed into his gym uniform not knowing what to wear to the gym. He had then started walking to the gym,on his way he started feeling like someone was staring at him. The boy had turned around to see a very short kid, and asked "Are you here for volleyball?" The small boy nodded and asked him "I'm a first year, My Name is Shoyo Hinata. By the way how tall are you?" Tenshi just nodded, "I'm also a first year, and my name is Tenshi Sukhoi. Last time I checked I was 194 cm's tall."

The small boys shined in amazement, "Wah...! I would die to be as tall as you Sukhoi-Chan!"
"I'm going to go check out the gym, are joining Hinata...?" Tenshi asked the boy nodded, Tenshi had then started walking with Hinata following behind. Once they both made it, Tenshi had noticed someone already there. "I guess someone beat us here Hinata. "

The person who was practicing Serves, had flinched at the sudden sound. Hinata then jumped out of nowhere, "It's the King" he screamed.

1st person p.o.v

I heard a small 'tch' come out of the blueberry eyed boy. "Don't call me that!" He fired back at Hinata. Me not wanting to get caught up in the feud, I just slipped away from the situation. I had then grabbed a volleyball, and flinched at the loud feud behind me. "If you two are going to argue at least do it somewhere else. You guys are too loud..." I managed to say. I turn around to look at them, and walk up. They both stop and look at me, "If you two want to consider yourselves Volleyball players, teamwork is key. You'll get nowhere if you keep at this..." The two both bow and I managed to get a mumbled 'sorry' out of the two. "Well That got them in line!" I flinched at the sudden voice. Out of nowhere I then see a sliver haired boy, with someone who seems to be the captain, and the delinquent looking one again. "I'm
Daichi Sawamura, the captain of this team...!" Well my guess was right. The next one that spoke was the delinquent looking one, his name was Ryunosuke Tanaka. Then the sliver haired one spoke next. "I'm Koshi Sugawara, I'm the Co-Captain. And you look familiar." He pointed at me. I sigh, "I guess I was found out. I'm Tenshi Sukhoi..." I sigh again waiting for him to respond. "Wait you're that Ace... Wait you were the 2nd best middle school Ace in the prefecture Tenshi Sukhoi!"

Everyone looks at me wide eyed. I scratch the back of my neck in embarrassment. Hinata literally glowed in amazement at me, "Wah! That's so cool Sukhoi-Chan!" He said to me, I flinch at his loudness. I had just nodded, Hinata's hair looks so fluffy. So I then ruffle it and smile at him.

He smiled back at me, his smile is so bright. It's almost blinding... "I guess you two are going to get along." I hear Sugawara say, he has a motherly aura. Welp, I guess this is my new start.