➱ Chapter 4

Arc - A Feeling

heal·ing

/ˈhēliNG/
noun

the process of making or becoming sound or healthy again.

It's the next day. I'm currently riding my bike to school, I'm quite excited about the volleyball team.
Also how I finally had a friend, who didn't care about my sexuality. Today I had decided to wear my hair loose.
Yesterday was very interesting, the practice match, and Yachi...
Nothing had seemed wrong so far, I'm glad.

I had finally arrived at school. Then placing my bike against the bike rack. I then walk over to my shoebox, and change into my indoor pair of shoes. Then heading over to my class. Once making it to class, I head over to my seat and sit down.

It seems that Yachi has not made it yet. I then pull out my phone to check the time it's 5:27 am. Welp I guess that makes sense now. Hinata is always early as well, I can just go over to his class to say hi.

Then leaving my class of 1-5, I head over to 1-2. To see the small ball of sunshine; Hinata.
I then get out of my seat and head to Hinata's classroom. As I'm walking in the hallway I hear a lot of whispers.

'Woah, he's so tall...!'
'Oh my Gosh, is he a 3rd year?'
'Ahhh, he's so handsome!'
I kept on hearing those repeated sentences. I then see a floof of orange hair, pop out a classroom. I then hear an excited scream, "Hey Sukhoi!" Oh its Hinata, he runs over to where I'm standing. "Ohayou Hinata." I say to him.

He then asks, "What are you doing near my class, aren't you in 1-5?"
I scratch the back of my head, "Well yeah I am in 1-5. I just wanted to say hi to you. " I smile at him, and he smiles brightly right back at me. "It seems like a whole different grade level down here." I let out a small giggle, looking at all the stares I'm receiving.

"Well you are really tall and pretty Sukhoi, almost like a girl. N-Not that it's a bad thing of course...!" He stuttered, and started to get a bit flustered. I smile at him, "Don't worry, you're aren't the only who has said that."

He let's out a small sigh, probably being that he felt relieved. I then flinch at the sudden sound of the bell. "Well Cya at practice Hinata~" I say singingly, I then ruffle his soft orange locks as a goodbye. He seems to get flustered and gives me a small wave.

Hinata's P.O.V.

Why do I feel all warm and fuzzy inside? He then taps his face, My face feels warm too...?
It was just Sukhoi...
I should just head to class.

Sorry if it's short, and that I haven't updated in a while. It's just that I'm on break and so done with school my inspiration literally just "🏃‍♀️💨"
So yeah hope you liked this chapter. And feel free to vote and comment, it means a lot.