Discontinuation

Sorry to say this but I'm officially going to discontinue this book. Unfortunately this isn't the first and I know it isn't going to be the last. I have a tendency of making a lot of different story lines in my head to fall asleep, the storyline for this one also happened to be one. I made the image of Tenshi my Oc all whilst trying to fall asleep.

All of my storys are all just dreams of mine pretty much, this one just happened to do better then the rest. You guys most likely don't know but I had over 10 books published at some point, they all were just dreams of mine that I decided to discontinue. I just write to write, I don't really like committing to story lines it is just who I am.

With this story I just thought of it on spot I never thought that it would do well, but when it did I decided to continue. But for all my storys it also was going to become a discontinued dream of mine.

Thank you all for reading my story, and dealing with my horrible writing style and poor grammar at the beginning. I do have more storys most aren't related to Haikyuu at all some are k-pop related and one is just me turning my own trauma/childhood into a story. The most recent one I wrote, I made it today. I just love writing so much so I really am glad that everyone reading this enjoyed it to some extent.

 I just love writing so much so I really am glad that everyone reading this enjoyed it to some extent