Don't Believe Everything You Think You Know.....

Start from the beginning

“Enzo okay. I mean his taste in friends is questionable aka the demon Salvatore…..” I sat back in my sit stunned to hear her talking about the man she loved in that way. Calling him a demon that was something Siena would never say about Damon. She looked at me and it seemed to register in her head what she just said. “May he rest in peace” She smiled and you could see it was fake it was like Siena loathed Damon rather than loved him “I don’t know Enzo been nice to me since coming back. I’m just concerned that his missing that all Stefan” I sat there and I couldn’t believe that she was concerned about Enzo being missing. Well he won’t be coming back anytime soon and I hope in time she just forget about him.

“Yeah his probably out killing someone else's girlfriend.” Siena looked at me arching her brow in disapproval.

“Well I recall someone killed his girl. Weren’t that your big bro?” She stated venomously then grabbed hold of the bottle of beer and I stopped her. I didn’t know how much longer I could handle this side to Siena with the way she spoke about Damon with so much hatred.

“Uh-uh! Pregnant, remember?” Siena glared over at me like she was going to blow a fuse at any moment.

“Yeah wanna shed some light on who knocked me up with the miracle baby?” Siena looked at me intensely how was I meant to explain this to her? This was the first time she actually brought this up and I had no idea of what I’m meant to say. 

“We don’t know. When you came around you were already four months pregnant” That was the truth it wasn’t really a lie. I was just holding back the fact that Damon is the father.

“Right….” She sat back in her seat looking at me sceptically before taking a sip of her soda and pulled a face of disgust while swallowing.  “Anyway this plan of yours where you build a new life what the next part?” She spoke a little more pleasantly. I didn’t know how to take these mood swings from her right now maybe it’s her hormones with her being pregnant messing with her emotions.

“You'll have to reinvent yourself in thirty years. If you don't, people will start asking why you're not getting any older.” Which was something I had done dozens of times over and I messed up a few time but I think I master it now.

“But, when I first met you, you said you'd been away from Mystic Falls for fifteen years. What made you come back ahead of schedule?” I couldn’t help but smile as the reason for my return was all for one girl who I fell in love with from the moment I saw her and knew she wasn’t Katherine.

“That’s when I met your sister and you know how that story goes” I didn’t want Siena to go on about Elena because that ship had sailed. I messed up to the point of no return and I needed to accept that and so did Siena. “You know, since 1864, I have been a carpenter, an ambulance driver, migrant worker, high school student...” Siena cuts me off in mid-sentence.

“So, then why auto mechanic for 200 bucks a week?” She asked sceptically. There was a reason why I decided to so it but I didn’t want to share that with her as I would of got some smartass reply.

“No reason.” Siena nodded and seemed like she wanted to say something but was holding back. She was doing that thing with her lip when she would bite it when she was nervous.

“It must be hard. All that change without a constant in your life.” She spoke while twisting a napkin in her hand then looked up to me with a sorrowful look in her eyes “We haven't talked about your brother. I know I have been a total bitch about it but he was your brother, you must be hurting Stefan. 148 year to have someone in your life and now his gone….” It felt like a total stranger was speaking to me the way she spoke about him and referred him just as ‘my brother’.