Twins Birthday

HapiGurl123 has signed on.

Occie_Occeanna has signed on.

Ceanna_Seababe has signed on.

HapiGurl123: HAPPY BIRTHDAY OCCEANNA AND CEANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Occie_Occeanna: Thanks.

Ceanna_Seababe: Yeah, thanks. But who ARE you?

HapiGurl123: Your creator. AKA Occeanna's non demigod self. Everything Occeanna's mentioned doing on here, I've done it. I write this stuff up, and I put it online. It's one of my ways of entertainment.

Occie_Occeanna: Wait, did you write the Cleovatia Dangers thing, too?

HapiGurl123: Yep, based it off the Percy Jackson books. I highly recomend reading them, if the Athena cabin has them.

Ceanna_Seababe: Wait... you're saying that the chatbox isn't real? That we aren't real?

HapiGurl123: What? No, it's probably just that Rick Riordan didn't mention you 2 and everyone else I came up with the names for. Edward and Tiani included.

Ceanna_Seababe: Wow... hey, hang on! All the online stories by that person HapiGurl123, that was you? Cleovatia Dangers, Doctor's Daughter, The Amazing Book And Movie Chatbox, Demi Pleasant, Soph's Tale? That's ALL you???????

HapiGurl123: Yeah. That's my Wattpad. Wait, have you READ The Amazing Book And Movie Chatbox? I'm also considering other releases today. Just the first chapters, I'll se how they go.

Ceanna_Seababe: No, not yet. I think I might though.

Occie_Occeanna: What else are you putting up?

HapiGurl123: Well, I'm definately putting up Hogwarts And Hades and The Daughter of Minerva. I may put up other stuff. Maybe. And I'm updating everything, so all updates are ready. I just have things to fill in for Doctor's Daughter.

LittleMissPerfect has signed on.

LittleMissPerfrct: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TWINNIES!!!!!!!!!

Occie_Occeanna: Thanks, Taylor.

LittleMissPerfect: What did u get?

Ceanna_Seababe: We got: a Nerf Rebelle water pistol shaped like a bow, a £50 gift voucher (I'm only using pounds because I set this in England but we've moved to Australia, so don't expect to see any of these shops in England. You might see Peter Alexander. I'm not sure) for the Coles group and Myer's, a £30 gift voucher for Peter Alexander, the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special Day of the Doctor, The Perks of Being a Wallflower DVD, a pretty dress with hearts on it, a pair of sandals, the Maze Runner book set, a black-and-white striped top, a pair of black patterned shorts and a floral top. We both got the same stuff, naturally.

Maia_Quick has signed on.

TravisPranksMaster has signed on.

ConnorS has signed on.

Luke Castellan has signed on.

Natalie__ has signed on.

TravisPranksMaster: A birthday present from the Hermes cabin to the twins: The Llama Song.

Luke Castellan: Here's a llama,
There's a llama,
And another little llama.
Fuzzy llama,
Funny llama.

TravisPranksMaster: Llama!