Historically inaccurate and Chameleon Circuit

DrewStar has signed on.

DrewStar: Hey, the Aphrodite Cabin's watching an Atlantis marathon, if u want 2 come evry1.

David Guetta's Daughter has signed on.

David Guetta's daughter: No, thanks, that show's historically inaccurate.

Cally Jones Watergirl has signed on.

Cally Jones Watergirl: Sure, I'll come.

Ceanna_Seababe has signed on.

Ceanna_Seababe: Me, too.

Occie_Occeanna has signed on.

Occie_Occeanna: And me.

~After Atlantis marathon and a whole bunch of other people saying they'll watch it~

PercyJacksonRiptidePen has signed on.

PercyJacksonRiptidePen: Dam, I missed Atlantis!

AnnabethIsSmarterThanYou has signed on.

AnnabethIsSmarterThanYou: Doesn't matter, Seaweed Brain. That show's historically inaccurate; it's rubbish.

LightningBossGirl has signed on.

LightningBossGirl: I like what you did there, Percy.

AnnabethIsSmarterThanYou: I don't get it.

Grover the Nature kid has signed on.

Grover the Nature kid: You had to be there.

PiperSwiper has signed on.

PiperSwiper: I used to be old, but now I feel young, coz I was a boy when I learnt how to run! I could never be settled in one time or place. I won't ever stop, coz I know what's right. Get in my way, I will burst into light! I'll keep dying and living, and changing my ways. But I was a teenage rebel, and that stayed the same!

James not Dashner has signed on.

James not Dashner: Ah, doing CC choruses? Fine by me.

Can you hear them? They're coming. They're in the signal, they're in my head!

CallMeToolkitBoy has signed on.

CallMeToolkitBoy: CYCLONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James not Dashner: WHAT?!? EVERYBODY RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!!!!

David Guetta's daughter: Leo, you IDIOT!! We're only getting the rain!! No winds!!

Aeolus has signed on.

Aeolus: Unless you anger an Olympian. Then they might say, "OI, Aeolus, get that Cyclone Marcia to Camp Half-Blood!"

James not Dashner: Half-Blood?

PiperSwiper: Nvm, fellow Whovian.

James not Dasher: Right. Ok then

Everyone has left.

HapiGurl123 has signed on.

HapiGurl123: HELLO ONE AND ALL!!!!!! There is currently Cyclone Marcia up in Rockhampton.... (Thank the gods that's not near where I live), so I thought I'd include it in here. As Dianna R said, I'm only getting the rain. So far, I haven't had any strong winds. And if you read Doctor's Daughter, I'm really sorry I couldn't update that on Saturday, my friend and I still need to finish the chapters, but they'll be up ASAP. AND YAY IM GOING TO SEE WICKED ON SUNDAY!!!!!!! I may start the next part after that so I have something to,write about. If you've never heard of Chameleon Circuit, or, as James called them, CC, they're an amazing band who writes songs relating to DW. The song titles in order of choruses typed if you want to look them up is: Teenage Rebel, followed by The Sound Of Drums. BYE FELLOW DEMIGODS!!!!!!!!!!!