"Oh gosh!" I mentally screamed when I realized how inappropriate our positions were.

I was sitting on top of him and...and his hands were on my..my waist and our faces were close to each other...again.

My eyes widened when I saw how close we were and with my heart rapidly beating against my chest, I pulled my head away and in an instant, I was off of him.

I stood to my feet, clearing my throat as silence once again engulfed the room. "This...is all for today. We will continue tomorrow." His voice was heard as he roses to his feet after me. I exhale in relief and only nodded my head before leaving the ring.

I went over to the bench and grabbed my water bottle. After drinking some water, I proceed walking to the exit but stopped when someones had suddenly flown past me. A frown made it to my face and my eyes averted to the person

Yes, you did guess right. It was Jaxon.

My eyes stuck to him as he took long strides and he disappeared through the door, only a second later.

Exhaling once more, I grabbed my water bottle and headed for the door as well.

Day 3.

It was the next day. The last day we had to prepare before we go on the mission tomorrow and I was currently following Jaxon to some kind of room.

We haven't talked much after what had happened in the gym yesterday and because of this, the place has been really quiet ever since last night...and boring as well. Luckily there was a TV hanging on the wall before my bed, so I did watched a movie while he lay in his bed, reading some kind of book and I went to bed afterward.

I awoke somewhere around 08:00 in the morning and ate breakfast made by him and again, all of this was happening with silence between us. The only time it was broken was when he opened his mouth and told me that after breakfast I was going to go somewhere with him and all I answered was 'Okay' and then silence had fellen between us...again.

"Stand back" he spoke, his voice pulling me out of my thoughts. I quickly did as he said, standing about a meter away from him.

I watched as he presses a few buttons on the iPad, that hung beside the door. He steps back a few steps as well after he was done and the metal door instantly parted with smoke coming from the room.

"Come on" he stepped forward, entering the room and I closely followed behind. My eyes gazed around the room in amazement when I first step foot into the room.

It was all white with a few guns hanging from the walls. He stepped a little further into the room and I continue to follow him until he had stopped before a huge open room. It had fewer lights that the room we were currently standing in and so, it was darker.

It wasn't a normal room though. Hanging down from the ceilings were cardboards as well as clay targets and the floor was covered in concrete. I'm guessing a shooting range?

"Take this" he suddenly spoke again, causing me to look in the direction his voice was coming from. My eyes averted to his hands that were now outstretched. In his hands held headphones, one I guess that is used for protecting your ears when shooting.