¹⁶

I've updated!!❤️

Shout out to babooska_47 RiinkleMandhyan, StaiceyCole and CaterineHearts for being the first four people to answer every single question completely in the comment section.!!
❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Now, Let's get on without story!⬇️

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

CHAPTER 16: CAR CHASE

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐
ARIANA
└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

"Shit!" he swore as he looked at his wing mirror and I followed his gaze to see about four cars chasing behind us.

My eyes widen as I began to panic when a gunshot went off and before I could've even reacted, a hand came and shoved my head under the dashboard, to protect me from the bullet that literally flew past my side of the car.

"Stay down" he warned me as he looked to me for only a second before his eyes went back I the road and I nodded my head and placed my hands over my heart in shock that I could've gotten shot just a moment ago!

And I was so scared that I thought nothing could be scarier than almost getting shot at the moment but who knew things could've gotten even scarier?

"Put on your seatbelt" Jaxon suddenly looked over me and said in a tone that said, 'are you crazy?'

Yes, I think I am because how did I forget to put on my seatbelt?!! Safety first Ariana!!

Without hesitating, I quickly strapped my seatbelt on and ducked my head under the dashboard again while gunshots continued to fire and they were getting so bad that I thought for a moment that soon enough, this car will either blow up or the wheel will get shot and we'll get caught.

But who knew Jaxon had a great plan in mind? And one that also scared the crap out of me.

"Shit! We have to lose them now or we're f*cked" he spoke again while some of his enemies gunshots pierced his car and others missed.

"So what do we do?" I asked, raising my head a little to look at the winged mirror on my side and my eyes widen even more at how close they were to catch up with us.