Naruto is born

third person.

The night was dead silent. No one even moved. The ninja in the village had an irry feeling. Somewhere in the uchiha district a young boy with lines under his eyes was holding a sleeping baby with duck butt hair. But then the peace was disturbed by a swirl of chakra appearing and out came a man with slightly broad shoulders and a orange mask with black swirls. The boy holding his baby brother tightened his grip.

"who are you and what do you want?" he asks practically growling. The baby in his arms whimpers and he rocks him slightly while activating his sharingon.

"shh. its going to be alright sasuke. I wont let this man hurt you. "he says gently to his little brother. The man infrount of him smirk. The only indicater was his mask moving slightly ajar. itachi swiftly moved his hand to his pocket and brought out a kuni then put it out infrount of him protecting his baby brother.. Their parents had a clan meeting today and would mostly be out for most of the night.I tachi growled. 'What timing' .he thinks and gets in a stance. but before itachi could blink the guy had moved behind him.

"Your to weak."He whisperes into the young teens ear and knockes him out. He then lays itachi down and picks up baby sasuke.Then leaves in a swirl of chakra.

later on that night mikoto and fuguka walk into the compound to find it completely silent.

"Itachi-kun? Sasuke??" mikoto calls out to her two sons. when she doesn't get a response she looks up at fuguka who also looked conserned and they both rush off to find their kids.

"Mikoto!" fuguku yelled from outside. mikoto rushed outside and what she saw broke her and she rushed to her eldest son franic and trying to wake him.

Itachi jerks awake, sharingon blaring. but when he sees his mom crying over him his heart stoped and he knew.. He had lost his baby brother.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

On the other side of town. A man that was famous around the whole village and was the most powerfull shonobi looked almost faint as he held his wifes hand and she screamed bloodly murder.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Kushina screamed and tightened her grip on her husband. whos hand was mostly broken 10 times over. they had been in there with kushina in labor for 8 hours now.and just as minato was about to ask for something else he hears it. The one thing that has ever made his heart stop besides kushina.

"Waaaaaaa!" A blonde baby screamed coming into the world. Biwako grins widely at the littly miny minato with blonde spikey hair and ocean blue eyes. The only thing that told them apart was the 3 whisker marks on each cheek. she quickly cut the imbilable cord and was about to hand the screaming baby to his parents who where waiting with open arms and wide smiles, someone snaps her neck and grabbes the baby. Minato quickly threw his teleporting kuni behind the mysterious masked man but it was to late and the guy had disappeared. only saying two words that would haunt the two parents forever.

"to late...."

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The masked man grinned at the two babies in his arms. His left red eyes spins dangerously and the tree of them disappear.. from that world.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The mask man stands infrount of the two parents. His hand over their newborn baby.

"Yondame hokage,minato.. step away from the host. If you don't this child wont live a minute longer."The guy says. minatos blood freezes, and he clenches his teeth.