Chapter 13: Amitting Feelings

Start from the beginning

"Oh my dear Padfoot is right. We can't wait anymore longer my dear Moony."

"Well I'm sorry you're going to have to wait." Remus put a stern look on his face that McGonagall would be proud of.

"You're no fun Moony," Sirius pouted.

James nodded in agreement with his friend while putting a similar pout on his face with arms going across his chest.

"Ok...how about we do something to pass the time for you guys to forget about your guy's present," suggested Remus.

"What do you suggest Rem?" Asked Sirius.

"Snowball fight?"

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The snowball fight lasted for about two hours the most. Remus was basically on his own because Sirius and James decided to team up on him, but Remus won in the end.

When they walked in they were greeted by a smell that will forever stay dear to Remus' heart, hot chocolate. Remus always had a soft spot for chocolate and will for the end of time. You can always tell that Remus at this extreme love for chocolate because of the look in his eye. That look always warms Sirius' heart up because of how much joy and shimmer is inside of Remus' eyes.

"Thank you so much for the hot chocolate!" Remus having every ounce of happiness in his voice.

"Oh it's really no problem Remus," explained Euphemia. "I would always be happy to give you anything you would need."

With that Remus' wolf ears perked up in excitement and joy. Remus always had this habit of him doing that, but it's really hard for him to control it, so when he goes out and he knows he's probably going to get excited he brings a hat wherever he goes. Since he doesn't need to worry about showing his wolf side to his friends he doesn't worry about having his ears perk up in excitement.

Sirius always found this side of Remus adorable and would now always find a way to get him excited in anyway possible just to see this side of him. Sirius' crush has been increasing as the days go on and he doesn't know if he can keep it up. He really wants to tell Remus how he feels, but he doesn't know when to tell him, or if he should be the one to make the first move, or if Remus even likes him at all.

The boys got their hot chocolate and was told to go sit in the living room since they were now going to open presents. You didn't have to tell James or Sirius that twice since they made a bolt to the living room leaving a giggling Remus behind.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The day came and went as time passed. Remus' parents went home while Remus stayed at James' house for the sleepover they were having. The three boys were in James' room chatting nonsense and a certain girl that James can never shut up about. That girl was Lily Evans.

"Don't you guys think of Lily and I had a child that they would be good looking?" James asked out of the blue. I mean who asks that? Well James Potter does. "Who am I kidding! Of course they would be good looking because they are my child!"

"James..." Remus started. "That is the weirdest question and statement I've ever heard from you. And you say the strangest things."

"What, you're saying that my children wouldn't be good looking? WAIT! Are you saying I'M not good looking!?"

"James...do you really want me to answer that question?"

"Yes!"

"Ok James, yes you are good looking. I would expect Sirius to be asking us or just me if he was good looking because he's Sirius. I guess I was wrong though because you're now becoming the drama queen of the group. Should we call you Sirius 2.0 for now on?"

"HEY! I'm not a drama queen Moony!" Sirius waving his arms in the air dramatically. Key word is dramatically.

"You sure? Because it seems to me that you're acting like one at this very moment."

Sirius pouted at Remus while giving him a half glare. Remus gave a teasing glare back towards him.

James then interrupted their glaring contest by saying, "Can you guys please stop eye fucking?"

"JAMES!" Sirius screeched and Remus turning all shades of reds on his face to his ears and neck.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's passed midnight and James passed out, but you still had a certain boy with shoulder length curly raven hair and a werewolf still up.

"Soooo..." Sirius decided to break the silence between the two.

"Sooo..." Responded Remus.

Sirius wanted to tell Remus his feelings for him, but he has no idea how to and he's just freaking out in his head and has no idea what to do about it.

"Can I ask you something?" Both boys questioned. They laughed at their silliness.

"How about we say it at the same time since we both kind of feel nervous about what we want to ask?" Sirius suggested.

"Yeah. Oh three?" Remus said.

"Ok, one."

"Two."

"Three! I like you!" They both fell silent after their confession to each other. Did Sirius just hear right or was his mind playing tricks on him again?