"(N/N)!" I heard someone call out to me.

"Momma! You're back home!" I yell, running downstairs. As soon as I saw the winter wolf standing on the bottom of the stairs, I leaped to her, hugging her. She caught me and held me up.

"(N/N), what did I say about jumping off the stairs? Do you want to break your arm again?" My mom scolded me. I shuddered and shook my head. My mom smiled, kissing my nose. "Good. Now, I got you something."

"Ooo, what is it?" I asked, excitement in my eyes. My mom put me down and she got on her knees, looking through her bag. She just got home from a meeting, along with my dad, at Hawaii with another super important man. He is a lizard named Rico and when he comes to visit he always brings me a coconut. Let's just say I have a lot of coconuts in my closet.

My mom pulled out a small black box with a flower engraved on the top. She held it out to me and I grabbed it, opening it. A silver necklace sat inside the box, with a small (F/F) charm on it. I gasp dramatically and hug my mom.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I say, smiling. She laughed and hugged me back.

"Don't just thank me, your dad was the one who saw it," she said. I let go and look at the door.

"Where is he, anyways?" I ask. I felt two hands grab my waist and lift me in the air. I shrieked and tried to attack the animal who held me.

"Ha, you didn't even notice I was behind you!" I heard my attacker say. "Is your sniffer broken?"

"No it is not!" I say to my dad. "I was just busy focusing on more important things."

"Are you saying your dad isn't important?" My dad whined. I laughed and hugged him.

"Of course you are, old man!"

"I am not a old man! Rukia, did you teach her to call me that!" My dad panicked.

My mom laughed. "I don't remember."

"You meanie," my dad cried alligator tears. My mom laughed more and got up, hugging us.

"Love you, too," my mom said. "And I love you more than anything, (Y/N)."

"You should be back in your dorm," someone said from behind me. I turn around to see Louis, his arms crossed. "Why are you crying?"

"What?" I asked, putting my hand to my face. I felt wetness in my face and I wiped my face off. "Oh, sorry, I was just thinking."

"So you're standing in the middle of the sidewalk, staring at the sky and crying?" Louis said. "Didn't think you to be the emotional type."

"I-I'm not emotional! You just saw me at a bad time!" I replied.

"Yeah, whatever. I'll walk you to the dorms," Louis said as he started walking to me.

"Why would you do that? Is Bambi actually being nice?" I tease.

"No, I'm just making sure you aren't gonna devour a student," Louis deadpanned.

"Excuses excuses."

"Not an excuse. Now are you coming or not?" Louis said.

"I'm coming, I'm coming," I replied. "What crawled up your butt and died?" I mutter.

"You know, I forget that you and Legoshi are both wolves," Louis said. I tilted my head slightly.

"What makes you say that?" I say as we both started to walk.

"You act more like a wolf. Legoshi acts like a rabbit. Always making himself look weak," Louis said. I tense up slightly at the word "rabbit", remembering Haru and Legoshi. I guess Louis noticed this. "Are you ok?"

"Uh, yeah I'm fine," I say, looking at the ground.

"Hm, ok," Louis said. We both continued walking for a little, silence falling upon us.

"Do you like Legoshi?" Louis asked out of nowhere.

My eyes widened and I stopped. "Of course not!"

"Good," Louis said.

"Good?" I asked. Louis ignored me and continued to walk. "Wait up, Bambi! You asked me a question, now I get to ask you a question."

"That's not how it works," Louis said.

"Uh, yes it is. Now, why did you ask that?"

"That's all you want to know?" Louis asked, looking at me. I now realized that we were both the same height. I mean, my mom wasn't super tall unlike my dad, so I got my height from her I guess. I nod.

"No particular reason. He does seem fond of you, though," Louis said, looking in front of us.

"Hmph, that's not a good answer," I say, crossing my arms.

"What do you mean?"

"All questions have reasoning to them. If I ask how the weather is gonna be like tomorrow, it's cause I wanna know if it's gonna be nice or bad outside. You can't ask someone 'do you like this person' without a reason," I said. "But I guess you're allowed to have your secrets."

Louis stayed quite. Once again, it was silent between us until we reached the dorms. I turned to Louis.

"Well, thanks for walking me here, Bambi," I say, smiling.

"Stop calling me that," he said, rolling his eyes. "Who even is that anyways?"

"Oh, you poor soul. If you don't know, then you don't deserve to know," I laugh. I saw a small smile on Louis's face.

"You should smile more, it's cute."

I felt my cheeks heat up a little. "W-what do you mean? It's not like I never smile."

"I just haven't seen you smile before," Louis said.

"That's because the first time we talked you were a asshole," I mutter.

"Whatever," Louis said. "Well, goodnight, Wolfy."

"Goodnight Bambi," I say, turning to go inside the dorm. I heard Louis start to walk away as I headed inside.

I walked all the way to my dorm room and walked inside. "Hey guys," I say as I shut the door and start to take my shoes off.

Not even 5 seconds after I got my shoes off, Haruhi ran up to me, grabbing both of my hands. "Was that Louis walking you to the dorms?!" She asked.

"Uh, yes?" I answer.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU TWO DATING?! YOU ARE SOOO LUCKY, HE'S SO HOT!" Haruhi said, excitement written all over her face.

"Wait, you're dating Louis? The most popular guy in the academy?" Charlie said, walking to us.

"No, I'm not, he just walked me here that's all. We are just friends, well I don't know if you would call us that," I say.

"Aww, that sucks, you two would make such a cute couple!" Haruhi whined. "I was getting ready to start planing your first date with him."

"I'd rather not go on a date with Bambi," I rolled my eyes, laughing.

"Oh come on, every girl here, maybe some boys, will die if they got the chance to go on a date with Louis!" Rina, the tiger that I haven't talked to, said.

"Well, you must be mistaken cause I would never go on a date with him," I replied.

"Oh, come on! There has to be someone you're interested in!" Haruhi said, staring at me.

"I don't know about that."

I sigh. 'I'm not interested in Legoshi, right? Or am I?'