"Oh you would do it again just to see me take off my shirt." Erwin said with a smirk.

I glared at him for a second before focusing on the road. What an idiot to be distracting the driver.

"What's wrong Y/n. You're suddenly quiet." Erwin said leaning towards me.

"Sir, this is a car. You need your seat belt." My grip on the steering wheel tightened as I ignored the space closing between us.

"Do I make you uneasy?" Erwin asked. The question seemed harmless, but the look on his face proved otherwise. His blue eyes were intensely focused on my reaction.

"I'm uneasy because you won't put your seatbelt on." I said.

Erwin gave a small chuckle. His hand moved towards my leg. My breathing hitched as I watched. His hand unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Looks like you don't have a seat belt either." Erwin said.

"You unbuckled it." I said. I used my hand closest to him to re-buckle the seatbelt. He grabbed my and lifted it up to his lips. He gently kissed my hand.

My face heated up as I focused on steering with my other hand.

"That's- you're a classy man." I managed to say.

Erwin gave another small chuckle and released my hand.

"Has anyone ever flirted with you before?" He asked sitting in the passengers seat and buckling up.

"How can you go from being flirty to asking personal questions?" I asked.

"Well, you didn't try flirting back with me so I backed off. Like you said, I'm a classy man. If a lady or man says no or is showing no interest then a man or women should respect that." Erwin said.

I buckled up and quietly mumbled.

"I was hoping you'd continue."

"Did you say something?" Erwin asked looking at me.

"I'm glad you buckled up." I said. "Oh and to answer your question, I've never had any relationships or friendships."

"Really?" He asked.

"My mother died while giving birth to me and my father wasn't exactly nice. I never really wanted to speak with anyone much. They all pitied me." I said.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Erwin said.

"Don't pity me. I'm completely fine now." I said. After that, it was completely quiet.

"You're coming up on the turn." Erwin said breaking the silence.

"No it's up ahead." I responded. I memorized the map beforehand for me and B/n.

"No it says exit 1783-"

"And this is exit 1782." I said looking at the sign. "Shit never mind you're right."

I took a sharp turn making Erwin grip on to the dashboard. His eyes were completely widened and his face had terror written all over it.

"Let me drive." He said taking off his seatbelt.

"If we didn't have an RV attached I would slam the breaks." I said glancing at him.

He rolled his eyes and looked at me.

"Alright I'll switch." I said pulling over. I got out of the truck and went to the RV door.

"Hey Hanji, Erwin and I will be switching back and forth." I said.

"Okay. Me and Mike will take care of the kids." Hanji said kneeling beside Eren.

I ran back to the truck and hopped in. As soon as Erwin started driving, I smiled at him.

"Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"Remember what you did to me at the beginning of the ride?" I asked.

"Yeah I- wait." He said stopping. His cheeks were covered in a light blush as he thought about it.

"Uh, Y/n you're not gonna do anything like that to me right?" He asked.

"Of course I am." I said.

"Okay, Y/n, I was just trying to play around-"

I placed my finger on his lips. As soon as I did a light pinkness dusted over his cheeks.

"You talk a lot Erwin." I said. I trailed my hand down his chest feeling all the muscles he had. As soon as my hand was on his abdomen he inhaled deeply. I kept trailing down until I got to his hip. I looked at him and gave him a wink.

"Y/n." Erwin said using one hand to lift up my head to his head. He pulled me in and kissed me.  The kiss felt electric and amazing. It was shortened due to Erwin having to focus on the road. That didn't stop me from what I was originally doing. My hand went above his pants rubbing him gently. Erwin pursed his lips trying to keep focusing on the road. I slowly unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them. The bulge appearing through his underpants were enough to make any girl want him. Luckily for me, I was the only one there.

Once again, I began to rub him going up and down his shaft. I pull down his last layer of clothes watching his member come up. He seemed to be 8 inches with a very nice girth. I licked around the head and put my mouth around him. I heard a small groan coming from Erwin meaning I'm doing a great job. I start to slowly go down feeling him take up all the space in my mouth. I began to repeat this process slowly until I felt a hand grab my hair. The hand moved my head up and down quicker than my original pace. Even though it was faster, it was still gentler.

"Shit." Erwin said with another groan.

I used my dominant hand to help me while I finished up this blowjob. After  going  a few more strokes and bobs, a warm liquid filled my mouth. The saltiness took me by surprise, but I made sure to take all of it in. Spitters are quitters and I'm definitely not a quitter. After he finished ejaculating, I lifted my head up off his member with. A small strand of saliva connected between my lips and his member. I used the back of my hand to wipe anything around my lips.

"I definitely didn't tease you that far." Erwin said trying to pull up his pants and focus on driving at the same time.

" I wasn't gonna go that far until you kissed me." I said remembering the kiss. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I remembered the small moment.

Erwin's hand grabbed my hand as he lifted it up to his lips. He gently pressed a kiss on my hand. The small action made my cheeks grow warmer.

"Classy man." I mumbled.

A smirk appeared on Erwin's face.

"Hey Y/n" Erwin said.

I looked towards him and his blue eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Put your seatbelt on." He said.

I opened my mouth to reply, but then I remembered I didn't have my seatbelt on. A small smile formed on my lips as I pulled my seat belt down and clicked it. The rest of the drive was pretty silent as we were both trying to process everything.

Are we official or was this just a fling?

End of chapter 10

Ahhh sorry y'all! There's the smut that was promised! I'm sorry for not updating sooner I've actually been debating on writing this or not. If you enjoyed comment and vote!

Credits to owner in photo!!