Ch.1 Senior year

Feeling his hands rubbing down the sides of my body. His hands everywhere. His mouth sucking, and leaving marks all over my body. I let out a loud moan as he sucks on my tight swollen nipples. He is teasing me and I know it. "oh god" I moan. "Tell me what you want kitten." he says in a deep husky voice. "You" I moan in a whisper, but I know he heard me.
"Say it" he says in my ear. "Uhh" I moan, as his thick fingers make their way into my very wet core. "I'll stop, if you don't say it" he growls out. He teases me more as he pinches my clit with his fingers. "I'm yours. I want you. Only you." I moan again. As his face starts to show in the moon light that's peaking threw the window. His blue eyes show and..
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP

I wake up, sighing as I realize it was a dream. Turning off my alarm, I lay in bed for awhile. Pushing my hand slowly down my pink cotton shorts I realize I'm wet. VERY WET. I shove the covers off me. I go in my bathroom and turn on the shower, and plug in my I phone to the speakers. I get in the warm steaming shower that I just turned on.

"Gotta sleep but instead karaoke on the bed." I sing as I wash my hair with strawberry shampoo.
"Taking duck selfies right and left"
"We get crazy with it. We get stupid with it."
"We don't care if people stare, when we wobble with it."
"Shut up up, and hurry up or you'll be late" Jared bangs on the door.
"Ok" I yell back at him.

I rush with the rest of my shower. I get dressed in my maroon skater skirt, and white stripped shirt. I quickly put on eye liner, and mascara. I brush my teeth as quickly as I can. Looking for my sweater, and black hat, I stub my toe on my desk. Putting on my black converse, and gold necklace I grab my purse and spay on vanilla perfume before I walk out of my room.

I walk into the kitchen quietly not to wake my dad who stayed up drinking the night before. I know he is sleeping on the coach with a bottle most likely in his hand. I eat my toast with Nutella . I pop a piece of spearmint gum in my mouth. I grab my stuff, and check the time on my phone it reads 6:35. I walk outside making my way to the bus stop. I stand and wait for ten minutes, before the yellow piece of shit pulls up. I quickly get in and take an empty seat.

Sometimes I really hate Jared, he has a car but he won't give me rides to school. I mean it's not even fair we are supposed to share the damn thing anyway. Whatever he wants to choose picking up his friends over taking me, that's fine. Usually my sluts Grace, and Emily or Em for short pick me up but they couldn't today. Grace had to go to her moms work before school, and Emily had to take her other siblings to school today. Oh, I bet you are wondering who Grace and Emily are, right? I was getting there, they are my best friends. At 6:55 the bus pulls up to school. I immediately go to my locker. Right by it I see Grace with her red curly hair, green eyes, and toned body from running track. Of course she sees me as soon as I see her.

"Hey slut" she says while I walk up to her.
"Hey bitch." I reply back, we both laugh.
"You look cute today." I say looking at her outfits. She's wearing red shorts with crop top that has a black bleeding heart on it. She has it paired with some white converse and her silver belly button, that I can see dangling.

"Thanks" She says with a smile .
"So you do, but don't you mean hot?" She says with a wink.
"Hahaha" I laugh. "Of course I mean hot"
"Well we both look good for our first day as seniors." She says
"Yes we do." I say with a smile
"Where is Em?" I ask
"Right there." Grace says pointing down the hall. I see Emily walking down the hall. Her brown long hair, and blue eyes. She's wearing a red sun dress with black vans.

"Hey bitch" Grace and I say at the same time, we all laugh. We all start getting our books out for first period. I love how our lockers are right next to each other. The bell rings, and we make our way to first period together.